Feminists are setting fires in the streets of Medellin Colombia while protesting foreigner's!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
the dumbest thing those "passport bros" could do was advertise on the internet.

Like people in the native country wouldnt be insulted at you projecting the women to being a bunch of prostitutes.

:yeshrug:

I dont blame those ladies, its insulting when you look at it.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

Like people in the native country wouldnt be insulted at you projecting the women to being a bunch of prostitutes.

Honestly somebody needed to check them years ago. The internet is a powerful tool.

Clout chasers will tear down the image of a whole group of people to get a few more likes and subs.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

And I’m not trying to start no gender war BS AAAAT ALL, but it’s hilarious that many dudes bragging about leaving the US to “date” women overseas are getting swept up in scandals showing how poorly they treat those women overseas.

This sex tourism shyt has been happening forEVER. I’ve said it on here- older dudes in my family went to these places as destinations for their bachelors parties, boys trips, etc. When I got older I realized what was going on :whoo: :whoo: But they aren’t the class of men who go around bragging and posting all their business for the world to see.

This shyt only blew up as big as it did because of “Passport Bros™️ ”.

Dudes couldn’t travel and buy sex without discussing it on YT :manny:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
half the men in colombia are tricks, and from what i was told there are brothels all over the country....
Yes; the sex industry is big all over the globe. That doesn’t mean it needs to be publicized and touted as a main attraction for stupid men watching social media.

Paying for wh0res isn’t something that normal people brag about IN PUBLIC/ ON SOCIAL MEDIA 🤣

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Americans...

It was only a matter of time before the locals started clapping back and I fully support this...

No, dummy. Gringo references all foreigners including the canadians (one of which was killed) and europeans that come there.

they are also clapping back on video against bitter usa women and male feminists like yourself that stereotype them as prostitutes looking for a greencard