Feminists are setting fires in the streets of Medellin Colombia while protesting foreigner's!

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. They not fighting for the banning of sex work. Most feminist group champion it.

They are fighting for the exploitation and usually the kidnapping of women and little girls for sex work. I mean. If your against that, you dont deserve your manhood.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It will only last for a week tops.

You know what I mean :lolbron:
Yep this is rent a mob situation. These nikkas is fake mad.

Here's the situation The Medellin Police have egg on their faces ( No Diddy) for letting a white boy go after finding in hemmed up in a hotel with not one but two prepubscent kids.

Then they caught a colombian doing the same thing at the same place.

This is the their mayor who lost the last election to be president trying to get elected President the next go round.

This is just like the fake Cartagena "shutdown" shyt lasted for liike two weeks and everything's back like it never happened.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. They not fighting for the banning of sex work. Most feminist group champion it.

They are fighting for the exploitation and usually the kidnapping of women and little girls for sex work. I mean. If your against that, you dont deserve your manhood.
It's a Colombian problem. I know a chick that claimed she was in some kind of slavery situation in Narino where she worked on a Coca plantation. I offered to take her to the closest Military base so they could raid it and she turned it down.

The Base got attacked and they have their hands full in Jamundi which is about 40 miles away from the base.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Didn't they do the same shyt to Austin in Brazil?

:russ:
I asked him about that he told me that he left mainly because he couldn't do the content like he wanted to meaning asking chicks wierd questions while live. Not because he was pressed per se.

He claimed he was going back soon so we'll see.

The fact that a Pedo was allowed to bounce back to the states and him not being picked up is bullshyt and shows the Government of Colombia is all cap on this.

First they were saying dude was in Nicaragua now they're saying he's back in Ohio. If they issued a warrant best beleive the states would either prosecute him here or send him to Colombia.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Man I could really go in but Parque LLeras where the fukkshyt happens at is open now.

Lord knows if you limited to Venezuelans you could generally get away with a lot of shyt because the local mobs and the Tren de Aragon ( A big time multinational Vennie Mafia). is smuggling people every single day.

I really don't want to give people ideas but there's places in other cities where they go for this bullshyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Thought he could do this in Colombia and then go back. Face, age and general location out. He's probably leaving Ohio anyway. :dead:

shyt is looking like George Zimmerman all over again spicy cac with a white father and last name being protected by the benefit of the doubt police.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Y'all better stay out of Colombia. First it was robberies, then murders, now they are protesting you in the streets.
I live here and I'd say don't come 3 years down and nary an incident but still too dangerous for average breh on vacation.

The funny thing is if you're really coming only to smash you could easily do that, It's the brehs trying to trick with extra steps who want to meet broads off of dating apps then want to take them down at their hotel room or airbnb who get into problems. You go to the right clubs and you could do your thing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i bet they wont keep this same energy with the cartel... :mjpls:
Or the guerillas or the gangs in the towns, first of all the age of consent FOR COLOMBIANS ONLY!!!! Is 14. There's millions of people who don't really matter.
My ex's brother was killed on his doorstep it was one of 5 murders that night didn't make the news in fact he was still there when my ex showed up and she acually closed his eyes.

They straight up was allowed to walk right into a crime scene. Actually his wife was in the car and probably saw the license plate but no one was ever arrested.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Lemme get this right: Passport Bros started as a way to escape feminist ideals. And now the women are developing/strengthening feminist ideologies in response?
8-Qw-Hjp-T7r3-RM.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And I’m not trying to start no gender war BS AAAAT ALL, but it’s hilarious that many dudes bragging about leaving the US to “date” women overseas are getting swept up in scandals showing how poorly they treat those women overseas.

This sex tourism shyt has been happening forEVER. I’ve said it on here- older dudes in my family went to these places as destinations for their bachelors parties, boys trips, etc. When I got older I realized what was going on :whoo: :whoo: But they aren’t the class of men who go around bragging and posting all their business for the world to see.

This shyt only blew up as big as it did because of “Passport Bros™️ ”.

Dudes couldn’t travel and buy sex without discussing it on YT :manny:
Well you can blame nikkas like Ace is Live and Auston Hollerman for that.
Once nuggas found out that you could finesse a bag by pointing a camera at them while hugged up with a 3rd world prositute everyone started getting fantsies of doing the same