Feminists are setting fires in the streets of Medellin Colombia while protesting foreigner's!

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
The arguement is in bad faith but I'll answer it. I had a Girlffriend that I had to soft bush she's Black.

there's a Coli Breh on here that seen her.

I'll even give the reason for the bushing she rage quit her job because they gave her an assignment that she didn't want to do. And the problem with that is she was trying to buy a house, get her masters, Go work in america, and get a Tourist Visa so she could work a little longer illegally. She also wanted to cop shoes and bullshyt. I could check her but she has a different view of money than me, So I realized in the long run if she fukks up I'd have to step in an provide.

One other thing she did was she was a little too comfortable around my wierd ass friends The Tinder swiper tried to make a run at her and I looked at her wierd because I told her the dude was wierd. It's a long ass story and if you gave a fukk I'd tell you but again no matter whether I deal with Black girls you'd use the fact that I'm over here as an excuse that I never can say anything about FBA women (even though I'll be back in the states later this year for several months). But again it's never the same energy for even successful swirlers. Nobody tells Melody Hobson she can't say nothing.

I'll even keep it more of a buck with the marriage laws until I know them throughly I'm not getting married overseas or in the states. Georgia says that even if your wife bushes you if she gets pregnant the child is considered the husbands until the Divorce is finalized.

I plan to have a family but again the laws are somewhat weird in the DR if you yell at a woman three times you're going to jail. If a woman lives with you for 3 months you can't kick her out.

If i were to get married it'd likely be to a Haitian woman with something going on for herself because Haitians to the 3rd generation low key don't have the same rights as a Dominican so if she kicks me out of my house or tries to send me to jail we can see if she might get deported herself.

You Got to Protect yourself at all times.
My question was in very good faith. You seem like a good dude overall. And yes it’s strange that you follow Black American women in media but have such a scornful and negative opinion that seems mainly based on social media and not day to day interactions. Breh, I didn’t even finish watching Harlem. 😂

I say all this to say that it sounds like you have the same type of gender issues that you would have here which are compounded by cultural issues. It’s not too late to come on home. I see a nice Southern Black woman as your future wife. You’ll be surprised that a lot of this internet stuff is a non factor in day to day living. American women are also more likely to be gainfully employed.

:manny:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
For the bolded u right i wasnt thinking about just how much international airfare cost :mjlol:

Might as well take that trip for all that :francis:

Still they got some pretty bad imported insta-baddies right here in the states.

But im still probably oversimplifying shyt though. At the end of the day life is short. If passport bruhs is happy and these bihs is willing participants man as long as no one getting hurt i dont see the issue.

Its folks getting set up though behind this shyt thats the real pitfall. And street smarts really only will get u so far. Gotta remember the bad(der) guys got dem street smarts too :francis:

Be careful outchea to anyone who engage in this. If my family got caught up...whats left of em, id be hurt asf and pretty inconsolable and feel frustrated asf not even being able to do anything about it. A literal ocean between us.
Not only plane ticket (and American box) price but
1) for a "regular" girl you're flying her out based on some "subtleties" and "unspoken" thing, which is gray area
2) The IG girl is not answering every message...you need clout/status to go with paper. And at their price you might as well get a passport stamp and see some new surroundings on top of what you're looking for.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
the dumbest thing those "passport bros" could do was advertise on the internet.

Like people in the native country wouldnt be insulted at you projecting the women to being a bunch of prostitutes.

:yeshrug:

I dont blame those ladies, its insulting when you look at it.
I thought Hoe is life?????

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I get that we want to shyt on the Passport bros but depending on he laws of the country getting married is a negative.

You get married to a Thai chick and if she bushes you to have 7 days to leave the country. Of course all the stuff you bought stays behind.

I'd take it more serious if women in the states was gagging to get married to anyone that would have them but that's not the case.

I mean if we use the incel agruement isn't it better that those dudes leave?
Of course you're right and it makes more sense

That's why it was always stupid when these dudes based their entire movement off getting a girl overseas and marrying her

It was especially stupid if you know you wasn't even going to do that in the first place either

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Of course you're right and it makes more sense

That's why it was always stupid when these dudes based their entire movement off getting a girl overseas and marrying her

It was especially stupid if you know you wasn't even going to do that in the first place either
Well it's nuanced. They say Auston is on the spectrum but I didn't really get that in the one convo I had with him ( It was a several hour convo though). But there had to be an issue why he bushed his country.

nikkas don't want to put it all out there, I always thought about living abroad and did so in College and in the Army but If I hadn't lost my security clearance It wouldn't have happened at that time.

The funny thing is I look funny at any expat who can't tell me in less than 5 sentances why they moved, Once they play the hummeda hummeda dance I put them in the wierdo category.

If nikkas just said in the 3rd world I can be wierd and accepted I could roll with that. You take a nikka like Ace is Live and homie looks like KRS while busting his ass for 11 bucks an hour living on his mamma's couch, Traveling completely worked out for him.

I know another dude from Canada who worked at a warehouse living on his mamma's couch and now he has a job and a chick.

At the end of the day a win is still a win no matter how you get it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My question was in very good faith. You seem like a good dude overall. And yes it’s strange that you follow Black American women in media but have such a scornful and negative opinion that seems mainly based on social media and not day to day interactions. Breh, I didn’t even finish watching Harlem. 😂

I say all this to say that it sounds like you have the same type of gender issues that you would have here which are compounded by cultural issues. It’s not too late to come on home. I see a nice Southern Black woman as your future wife. You’ll be surprised that a lot of this internet stuff is a non factor in day to day living. American women are also more likely to be gainfully employed.

:manny:
absolutely my ex suddenly started sounding like Aoki Lee Simmons toward the end. To give you an Idea she said she wanted a paddle. She wanted a paddle because the area that she grew up in has no roads people get by by the river. But she lives in Cali. She invited me several times to go to her home in the jungle but I like running water so I passed.

You're the first chick that has ever actually made a play at a so called pasport bro. My buddy took one trip told the chicks at his job and they started hating. nikka took another trip shyt didn't go according to plan and I ain't heard shyt from him comming back to Colombia.

So it's not like brehs take one trip to Colombia and start hating on FBA women.

As for me I'm going back home to take care of business and unlike a lot of brehs I'm not planning to have a business in any foriegn country or be a youtuber I'll be back sometime between 3 and as many as 6 months. I plan to buy a house in the states as an investment property/ hedge against disaster happeneing overseas, I plan to date so we will see what happens.

That being said I never heard of one case of any Passport bros or Passport sis's hooking up overseas not even in Africa. There's been cases of FBA mixed gender link ups but I never heard a FBA woman even consider a FBA breh.

I watch a ton of shyt because I'm retired so I have a jailbroken firestick and I use it. What I will say that all brehs are told by their momma's that they are good enough just as they are with an average job with an average salery and that alone so attract an abover average girl in looks because all you have to do is show up.

I remember when I went to college people who never been told me that country girls was gonna be cooking for me off the top. That did happen much later but the point is that I was told it was going to happen before I even got vaildated for classes because everyone is gonna look out for any BlacK Man who was going to college.

Looking back on that doing some super average ass shyt was looked at as me single handedly saving the Black race

they acted just like this:

Now I'm a flabbyhead and this was right after the teh drug wars when people really was talking about GENOCIDE!!! Like FBA's where gonna go out like Afro Argentines.

I say all that to say that in this day and age if you even suggested that just because you're so called ëducated" not super fat and not looking like a gargolye and got some junior junior assistant Mop Technician Job that even a part time fry cook with four babdy daddies locked up is gonna run to kiss a brehs feet is ridiculous.

Most of the shyt I say is said in a way so that brehs can understand so If I say most bytches are wenches. that's obviously not true but if a nikka thinks that if he's in the club and Leo Di caprio shows up most women would go and she's defenitely not putting on a kufi in that situation.

What I'm saying is all Men Black or otherwise have to compete for Black women. nikkas saying But but I'm a Good brother ain't gonna cut it.

Again I'm just saying shyt in a way that Men would understand because the majority of this board is Men. I realize it comes off spicier than I mean it to to brehettes reading this.

@HarlemHottie gets me because she listens to Kendra D who explains stuff very matter of factly in a way that Men would understand.