Feminists are setting fires in the streets of Medellin Colombia while protesting foreigner's!

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
There's a lot of demonization of Black Men but I've seen Black and other types of women in action.

The show Harlem had a segment when they went to Puerto Rico. The tottiest chick out the click was openly planning to wild out even the lesbian one went on a date.

In reality no one actually smashed ( maybe the lesbian one did) but the point is the reserved the right to Thot it up on vacation. They wasn't tricking or anything like that they just knew that chicks in the area down to fukk will attract nikkas who are also down to fukk.

To keep it all the way a bean it's better to smash and dash. I have an ex chick and I know a wierdo 60 year old who annoys everyone because this nikka is constantly swiping on his phone.

Homie is worst than Qaugmire we could be watching the game, be in a heated debate, playing cards and this nikka is contstantly swiping.

He pissed my ex off because why she was trying to teach him he was swiping.

After all these years and being married in the states he still doesn't know basic shyt about women. He met a girl on Tinder stayed with 3 whole days, Then moved in with her. Not even thinking that it might be some red flags and how a Colombian can afford a Jeep.

This nikka flew her to Cartagena and Punta Cana and got mad when she asked him to pay the rent.

I didn't even bother to tell him that when you trick off vacays and shyt a bytch is gonna get expectations.

But that's the thing about traveling uglygang 60 year olds can get entitled because you can literally swipe then Beat skeet and retreat with next to no money spent.

That's something either you can do in the states or you can't. Some areas in the states like you better I could move like that down south in the states for some reason.

Are you dating Black American women? Or just Colombian? Have you found a wife there? Is your end goal to get married there?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Another confirmation that this was never about finding feminine women to marry. It was never about escaping the horrors of western women. It was always about lame dudes who can't get p*ssy in the US flying overseas to buy cheap p*ssy. You watch the videos of them interviewing South American hoes and shyt is hilarious. These chicks love to dance, party, and drink. Oh and many go to a university. Nothing wrong with any of these things, yet they're all things that lame ass passport bros criticize western women for doing. Dancing with men is unattractive to you so you go to a region where women dancing with men is a cultural staple?
:mjlol:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Another confirmation that this was never about finding feminine women to marry. It was never about escaping the horrors of western women. It was always about lame dudes who can't get p*ssy in the US flying overseas to but cheap p*ssy. You watch the videos of them interviewing South American hoes and shyt is hilarious. These chicks love to dance, party, and drink. Oh and many go to a university. Nothing wrong with any of these things, yet they're all things that lame ass passport bros criticize western women for doing. Dancing with men is unattractive to you so you go to a region where women dancing with men is a cultural staple?
:mjlol:
Dudes was lying from day one and any man who ever had p*ssy and/or a passport knew they was lying. Been about 3-4 years now and 99% of them couldn't show you a girlfriend, let along a wife, let alone any property they own overseas...

shyt was crazy to watch but they on their crash and burn cycle now

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dudes was lying from day one and any man who ever had p*ssy and/or a passport knew they was lying. Been about 3-4 years now and 99% of them couldn't show you a girlfriend, let along a wife, let alone any property they own overseas...

shyt was crazy to watch but they on their crash and burn cycle now
I get that we want to shyt on the Passport bros but depending on he laws of the country getting married is a negative.

You get married to a Thai chick and if she bushes you to have 7 days to leave the country. Of course all the stuff you bought stays behind.

I'd take it more serious if women in the states was gagging to get married to anyone that would have them but that's not the case.

I mean if we use the incel agruement isn't it better that those dudes leave?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Are you dating Black American women? Or just Colombian? Have you found a wife there? Is your end goal to get married there?
The arguement is in bad faith but I'll answer it. I had a Girlffriend that I had to soft bush she's Black.

there's a Coli Breh on here that seen her.

I'll even give the reason for the bushing she rage quit her job because they gave her an assignment that she didn't want to do. And the problem with that is she was trying to buy a house, get her masters, Go work in america, and get a Tourist Visa so she could work a little longer illegally. She also wanted to cop shoes and bullshyt. I could check her but she has a different view of money than me, So I realized in the long run if she fukks up I'd have to step in an provide.

One other thing she did was she was a little too comfortable around my wierd ass friends The Tinder swiper tried to make a run at her and I looked at her wierd because I told her the dude was wierd. It's a long ass story and if you gave a fukk I'd tell you but again no matter whether I deal with Black girls you'd use the fact that I'm over here as an excuse that I never can say anything about FBA women (even though I'll be back in the states later this year for several months). But again it's never the same energy for even successful swirlers. Nobody tells Melody Hobson she can't say nothing.

I'll even keep it more of a buck with the marriage laws until I know them throughly I'm not getting married overseas or in the states. Georgia says that even if your wife bushes you if she gets pregnant the child is considered the husbands until the Divorce is finalized.

I plan to have a family but again the laws are somewhat weird in the DR if you yell at a woman three times you're going to jail. If a woman lives with you for 3 months you can't kick her out.

If i were to get married it'd likely be to a Haitian woman with something going on for herself because Haitians to the 3rd generation low key don't have the same rights as a Dominican so if she kicks me out of my house or tries to send me to jail we can see if she might get deported herself.

You Got to Protect yourself at all times.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
The arguement is in bad faith but I'll answer it. I had a Girlffriend that I had to soft bush she's Black.

there's a Coli Breh on here that seen her.

I'll even give the reason for the bushing she rage quit her job because they gave her an assignment that she didn't want to do. And the problem with that is she was trying to buy a house, get her masters, Go work in america, and get a Tourist Visa so she could work a little longer illegally. She also wanted to cop shoes and bullshyt. I could check her but she has a different view of money than me, So I realized in the long run if she fukks up I'd have to step in an provide.

One other thing she did was she was a little too comfortable around my wierd ass friends The Tinder swiper tried to make a run at her and I looked at her wierd because I told her the dude was wierd. It's a long ass story and if you gave a fukk I'd tell you but again no matter whether I deal with Black girls you'd use the fact that I'm over here as an excuse that I never can say anything about FBA women (even though I'll be back in the states later this year for several months). But again it's never the same energy for even successful swirlers. Nobody tells Melody Hobson she can't say nothing.

I'll even keep it more of a buck with the marriage laws until I know them throughly I'm not getting married overseas or in the states. Georgia says that even if your wife bushes you if she gets pregnant the child is considered the husbands until the Divorce is finalized.

I plan to have a family but again the laws are somewhat weird in the DR if you yell at a woman three times you're going to jail. If a woman lives with you for 3 months you can't kick her out.

If i were to get married it'd likely be to a Haitian woman with something going on for herself because Haitians to the 3rd generation low key don't have the same rights as a Dominican so if she kicks me out of my house or tries to send me to jail we can see if she might get deported herself.

You Got to Protect yourself at all times.
You gotta tell the story LOL! :russ:

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This shyt reminds me of when Kevin Samuels died. People were cheering and happy until shyt got worse (like I said it would), and then people started shytting themselves and crying and wondering how we got here. I feel like this will go down the same way. I'm all for hanging pedos but for everything else, it feels like this will just become a problem for everyone else and we'll be longing for the days when they were being passport bros and leaving us alone. Just saying. :manny:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You gotta tell the story LOL! :russ:
The short version is that she seeks attention from thirsty americans then realizes that I was right when I told her shyt.

The tinderdikked tinder swiper acts like he never been around women. Took my ex's sister on a date then complained that they ordered the most expensive thing on the menu.

That alone is wierd you shouldn't say it. But the other thing was in Jardin Plaza they have two food courts one an upscale one with nice restaurants and the other one with Tipco comieda Colombiana. If he didn't want to spend too much he could've taken her to the other food court.

Even though I told him that dating the sister was a bad idea because she probably wasn't giving up the ass off the top the horny b*stard tried and failed.

Homie invited me to watch the game with him I declined because it was only him he's annoying to be around.

I say all that and actually he's a nice guy all other things being considered but he's a know it all and will argue you down over any minor point, I could deal with him in company but not just him.

He doesn't seem to realize how hard it would be to be around him all the time.

Same thing about my ex good girl but general crazy with money buying random shyt without a job. She did finally get a job though.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This shyt reminds me of when Kevin Samuels died. People were cheering and happy until shyt got worse (like I said it would), and then people started shytting themselves and crying and wondering how we got here. I feel like this will go down the same way. I'm all for hanging pedos but for everything else, it feels like this will just become a problem for everyone else and we'll be longing for the days when they were being passport bros and leaving us alone. Just saying. :manny:
Update shyt is back to normal at the Park, all this shyt was cap Fico ( the Mayor) Folded.

This is just like when Cartagena got the hoes out of the Clock tower.... For two weeks then the hoes came back like nothing happened.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The short version is that she seeks attention from thirsty americans then realizes that I was right when I told her shyt.

The tinderdikked tinder swiper acts like he never been around women. Took my ex's sister on a date then complained that they ordered the most expensive thing on the menu.

That alone is wierd you shouldn't say it. But the other thing was in Jardin Plaza they have two food courts one an upscale one with nice restaurants and the other one with Tipco comieda Colombiana. If he didn't want to spend too much he could've taken her to the other food court.

Even though I told him that dating the sister was a bad idea because she probably wasn't giving up the ass off the top the horny b*stard tried and failed.

Homie invited me to watch the game with him I declined because it was only him he's annoying to be around.

I say all that and actually he's a nice guy all other things being considered but he's a know it all and will argue you down over any minor point, I could deal with him in company but not just him.

He doesn't seem to realize how hard it would be to be around him all the time.

Same thing about my ex good girl but general crazy with money buying random shyt without a job. She did finally get a job though.
A lot of people don't realise they're the issue but nah blame the world. :mjlol:

Unawareness is a bytch.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Im not mad at #passport bruhs but i still dont understand why go overseas strictly to trick though and still spend $$$$'s on airfare and accommodations and all that when u could just go to any massage parlor or even fly a bih out and only spend a a few $$$ at most without all the extra aggravation and money?

Like if u wanted to travel anyway and just happen to get some cheeks as part of the trip i get it but going oversees just to buy some box just feels kinda counter-intuitive. Especially now that video bloggers have blown the spot up.
For the italicized, everyone isn't interested in the body types that dominate massage parlors. For the bolded, that's not how it works.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
For the italicized, everyone isn't interested in the body types that dominate massage parlors. For the bolded, that's not how it works.
For the bolded u right i wasnt thinking about just how much international airfare cost :mjlol:

Might as well take that trip for all that :francis:

Still they got some pretty bad imported insta-baddies right here in the states.

But im still probably oversimplifying shyt though. At the end of the day life is short. If passport bruhs is happy and these bihs is willing participants man as long as no one getting hurt i dont see the issue.

Its folks getting set up though behind this shyt thats the real pitfall. And street smarts really only will get u so far. Gotta remember the bad(der) guys got dem street smarts too :francis:

Be careful outchea to anyone who engage in this. If my family got caught up...whats left of em, id be hurt asf and pretty inconsolable and feel frustrated asf not even being able to do anything about it. A literal ocean between us.