feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Yeah breh it's sad. Outside of other black people, feminists are really the only other group helping us fight for our rights.This is why I always :snoop: when I see black men insult feminists. Indirectly support your oppressors brehs.

Feminists are helping black people fight for equality under white supremacy? Where? Receipts?

Peace

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
they want to be, why be tied down to one guy when you can have a bunch?

I don't agree with that but some women thin that way. Any woman that's single, is single by choice, there are more than enough men out there looking for a woman.

:mjlol:

It absolutely still makes black feminism/womanism a necessity. Black women contributed financially to most households, yet still were denied leadership positions during the Civil Rights, and in other places in our community. Their needs and problems still ignored.

:whoa: This is a gender thing, skin color got nothing to do with it.

Most men aren't willing to take the idea of a woman leading them around seriously. :yeshrug:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Why? A woman with a career isnt trying to throw that away for a couple hundred dollars in child support. Just off of that they are good money. U nikkas dont think past your next nut

:dahell: The non-custodial parent has to pay CS regardless of whether the other is working or not, so I dont see what youre getting at.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Yeah it's true. By attacking feminism they are unwittingly supporting the white male dominated patriarchy that has held down many groups in their "place" for centuries. Yeah I can understand being annoyed by the ultra feminists or white feminists, but in general a feminist wants human rights which is what we all should aim for.

Black feminism doesn't attack white supremacy though :francis:

White feminists do not promote and/or join black feminist movements that directly attack white patriarchy :leon:

Black men, who have never controlled societal partiarchal mores in USA, seem to be the consistent target of black feminism :huhldup:

How is this helping? :lupe:

Peace

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So men are the only who supposed to enjoy life, have a career and be successful. Many women enjoy not being a mother, just because you can a have child doesn't mean you want to be mother, and why anyone would want to stay at home raising a child while your husband can go outside to enjoy his life and take his free time to cheat on her. If you want to have a family with an woman someday, you all need to change this way of thinking because it won't last very long i can assure you that. Women can do whatever they want to do now, and most of them are happy with the way things are, i don't think they're miserable like you want to believe it. Women don't need a man or a family to be happy, that's a myth that only men believe, because we know that more than half marriage in U.S end up miserable, so family is not a guarantee of happiness, many people become more depressed after marriage experience, and women who were financially dependent to the husband struggle more after a divorce, and many of them become poor single parent. So feminism didn't screwed anything, they just teached women to be less stupid and to rely on themselves first because men tend to be very selfish, and as a men i agree.

I always see females put a negative spin on "staying at home with the kids".

You mean to tell me there's nothing positive about it? You can't make it enjoyable?

And actually, in that scenario, you'd have more free time than your husband.

When the kids are at school...hit up the spa, book store, beach, Starbucks, mall, do some shopping, hobby, or cultivate your spirituality etc etc..

Have fun with the kids....picnics....arts & crafts

Sounds peaceful & stress free to me:yeshrug:

Most people aren't having fun at work.They're stressed the fukk out.

I don't have any problem with women wanting to work/be career oriented.

Just always wondered why so many of em make being a stay at home mom seem:scust::demonic:

"Big bad hubby....cheat cheat cheat...slave slave slave"

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Like I told the other cat, how about you actually go follow/listen to some black feminists instead of making baseless assumptions.

I've listened to plenty, which is why I asked.

But something tells me you're the one with no substantial evidence. I understand.

Peace

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

:whoa: This is a gender thing, skin color got nothing to do with it.

Most men aren't willing to take the idea of a woman leading them around seriously. :yeshrug:
That's not going to fly when the women in your community have basically been treated as men. Many of you cling to the patriarchal power structure because it's the only power you have in this white supremacist society.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:dahell: The non-custodial parent has to pay CS regardless of whether the other is working or not, so I dont see what youre getting at.
Women generally get custody, and by extension CS. A woman who works just like u do is not gonna wanna have a kid, just like a young man who is working won't. At least not a smart woman. CS will be a little pocket change not worth all the time and money it takes to raise a child. So yea, I would def take a gamble w/a woman w/a career vs a woman without one. Yall nikkas caught up in these "Honey, I'm home!" fantasies, when in reality a woman who's not working and not in school is a huge danger to a man of means. So negging dude for saying that makes no fukking sense.