feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is mostly due to men not being able to find work or dealing with illnesses or disability though. It's not a conscientious decision in most cases. It's based on circumstance
I thought y'all thought being a stay at home parent was a lovely job. Why do you all run from it so much? :sas2:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Ain't nothing like that thug love, girl. Let your inner thug out in them vows. Will you be posting pics? :lupe:

I might, I'm still debating. A lot of these dudes are super disgusting towards my fiance and call him all kinds of disgusting slurs and they don't even know him. So idk how I feel about posting pics of him and our family.

HeyReRe

Rookie
Daps
any society without productive men will lead to implosion...

who's gonna fix the roads? the cars? the planes? the schools? the computers? the electrical grid? And who is gonna design them?. :usure:

Yeah, there are women who do these things but not nearly as much as men do....

even if advance automation takes over, who's gonna fix the robots or write the code?? Last I checked robots do not reproduce life :usure:

but THATS what feminism is all about! We are trying to get women to be equal to men in the fixing of roads and the cars and the planes and the schools and the computers etc. we are not INCOMPETENT OR WEAK OR LAZY OR STUPID. we are just as capable! this is the dumbest thread of my life.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
And fukk what she said too . . if you don't got it in you . . to AWAKEN the primal urge of a man to get what's his and to conquer - if you can't make him feel that . . and you're just gonna settle to being a victim under circumstance . . you ain't shyt

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Are you black :what:? If so you've got to be one of the dumbest negros ever.

First where are your stats that say MOST men cheat or that men even cheat more than women?? If you a cheating ass dude own it but don't be speaking for the rest of us. Many of us can be in relationships and not cheat.

Then you taking about women being bitter but you Elliot Rodgers ass nikkas staying talking about bitter women and you guys stay crying about how you can't get no women :skip:. If most men prefered to stay single then why so many dudes complaining about IG thots, money hungry hoes, and feminism?? It shouldn't matter if you only want p*ssy and to mingle forever but facts is most people REGARDLESS of sex eventually want companionship.

Then the comment about "what obstacles and troubles do black women go through"? :why::why:

Are black women not "black". Outside of the black male who goes through more shyt than anyone else being a black women is no cake walk because guess what they're black to dumb ass. Racism, stereotypes, getting underpaid, people following you in the store, people looking at you as monolithic group instead of on an individual basis all this shyt applies to them as well.

How the fukk can you be black and utter that bull shyt out your mouth :what:.

Wtf u sound like a lame my.dude

You sound like the bfs of the the chicks i used to pound out regularly

You have yet to tell me specifically what bw have to go through

Example

Bm go through

Cop harassment and violence which leads to our death in some cases

A unfair court system geared towards us (which favors women in general)

A school system geared against us

Unemployment due to racial bias

Of course Bw going on tv bashing us :pachaha:

Thats the tip of the iceberg

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
I thought y'all thought being a stay at home parent was a lovely job? Why do you all run from it so much? :sas2:

How is someone running when they would rather work and put food on the table? The point is that men are hard wired to be breadwinners. This isn't to say women aren't just as capable but your statement that there's a rising number of stay at home dads is useless without a bit of depth and perspective. The majority of these men aren't choosing to stay home. On the contrary, the majority of women who are in the same position chose to stay at home....

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
CjmPlph.jpg

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
It's for the better though . . these GIRLS that are susceptible to that feminist bullshyt aren't worth shyt and shouldn't be in a relationship anyway, them bytches should be working on themselves

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Wtf u sound like a lame my.dude

You sound like the bfs of the the chicks i used to pound out regularly

You have yet to tell me specifically what bw have to go through

Example

Bm go through

Cop harassment and violence which leads to our death in some cases

A unfair court system geared towards us (which favors women in general)

A school system geared against us

Unemployment due to racial bias

Of course Bw going on tv bashing us :pachaha:

Thats the tip of the iceberg
The fukk are you arguing about black men go through more bull shyt then ANYONE. Which I said in my last post.

You said black women have no obstacles and troubles which is bull shyt.

And you taking about fukking another dudes gf but you another nikka with multiple baby mommas that's bitter about women :russ:. The jokes write themselves.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
who's fault is that? You gonna be a stand-up ho or a fall down bytch? If you can't support him while he moves ahead in life . . if you can't awake the ambition in him to be something more than he is right now . . you ain't worth a dime more than what's in your bank account honey
A man who needs a woman to wake up his ambition is not a man worth being with. Get your shyt together my nikka.

Yall nikkas got matriarchy and patriarchy confused. U want a woman to build u up and financially support u..... aint that what a traditional MAN is supposed to do for a WOMAN?