Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Damn breh.

giphy.gif
what video is this

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
The only coli logic on display is this bullshyt you're spewing, let's not bring up the countless cases of Black men physically harming and sometimes killing Black women for deciding what to do with their bodies. Lets pretend that the men who "chuck the deuce" don't have to worry about the fear of child support and the fear of jail that comes along with it for not paying that child support, like I said, nikkas love to be intellectually dishonest in threads like these.

Please provide me with the data of black men who have physically harmed women pregnant with their children since there are countless cases. This must be an endemic issue

Can't be on child support if they can't find u.

In your first post u said the man was ready to fukk without a rubber. Where's the woman's responsibility in that circumstance?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Because most of the time it was horrible. :yeshrug: most people are shytty (women included relax) so when they know that you completely rely on them, they take advantage of that. Take the poster Benjamin for example, he says that because he's the breadwinner and his wife is a housewife, he deserves to cheat on her, so he has his pregnant side piece living with them. He says his wife is the perfect wife but he still treats her like shyt. A lot of men feel that way. That's why we see it as "Big bad hubby....cheat cheat cheat...slave slave slave"
:camby:if that was the case then the #HOH and #GMB movement would not exist

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Exactly :heh:

These nikkas are confused and can't think for themselves

They want a woman to stay home and raise the kids like the good ol' fashion days

But that would require the man to be the breadwinner so he can financially provide for his family

So as soon as a woman says she wants to stay home and be that housewife and take care of the kids
nikkas look at her as lazy, golddigger etc :heh:
But isn't that what you wanted from the jump? :mindblown:

This new generation is confused af :heh:

That is what happens when your told thaf women are equal but you gotta pay for everything

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Bottom line is that its true women aren't happy

Black women especially

Posting men single statistics mean nothing because men prefer to actually be single and just mingle by nature

Which is why most of us are "cheaters"

Men were designed to be with multiple women

Women were designed to be with 1 man

Ima ask this again

What obstacles and troubles do black women go through these days?
Besides finding a man of course

Iv been askn this question

Never get a answer
Are you black :what:? If so you've got to be one of the dumbest negros ever.

First where are your stats that say MOST men cheat or that men even cheat more than women?? If you a cheating ass dude own it but don't be speaking for the rest of us. Many of us can be in relationships and not cheat.

Then you taking about women being bitter but you Elliot Rodgers ass nikkas staying talking about bitter women and you guys stay crying about how you can't get no women :skip:. If most men prefered to stay single then why so many dudes complaining about IG thots, money hungry hoes, and feminism?? It shouldn't matter if you only want p*ssy and to mingle forever but facts is most people REGARDLESS of sex eventually want companionship.

Then the comment about "what obstacles and troubles do black women go through"? :why::why:

Are black women not "black". Outside of the black male who goes through more shyt than anyone else being a black women is no cake walk because guess what they're black to dumb ass. Racism, stereotypes, getting underpaid, people following you in the store, people looking at you as monolithic group instead of on an individual basis all this shyt applies to them as well.

How the fukk can you be black and utter that bull shyt out your mouth :what:.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate women like that. Letting a man run everything into the ground because you're too submissive to stop him. Just dumb.

As for the rest of your post, :yeshrug: I still don't agree with letting a man make all the decisions. If a guy wants a doormat that will let him do whatever and treat her like she's less importan or too stupid and emotional to have a say in anything, then he better go somewhere else.

You sound like you want to make it a fight of not being submissive like your being disrespected by doing so, When in a relationship the truth of the matter is both partners must be submissive.

And the men didn't make all the decision, but over all they usually had the weightier vote or final say on bigger things. With that said when it was time to take are of what the women needed, wanted to do or to make her comfortable the men in my family went out there way to do it. No matter how much they might wanted to watch the game, or go out and play ball or whatever. It was truly some of the best examples of give and take... and what made it better was how the women never looked like stepping stones or second hand citizen's. It was a well known fact that although the men lead the women wore then pants really.

There absolutely no point in being in a relationship if neither person is gonna compromise or be submissive to each other. At that point you minds well just be single and do you.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

side-note: writing vows is so hard, I want to seem loving but I don't want to ruin my thug image.
Ain't nothing like that thug love, girl. Let your inner thug out in them vows. Will you be posting pics? :lupe:

Daps
they really destroyed the natural order, now women put off relationships and child for "careers" , partying, travelling etc and also the avg guy isnt good enough for them...they need a brad pitt looking rich guy thats built like lebron....then once they're in their late 20s, early 30s they want a husband and a baby....but its too late

relationships actually worked when women just stayed home to raise kids and the husbands went to work...notice how happy they were...now its all screwed up, women want to wear the pants and its a battle for power

You're a fukking clown. Basically you want everyone to be a sheep and live a boring conventional life where they go to school, get married, have kids, work, then die. I don't understand how so many people are satisfied with such pedestrian workaday existences. Just thinking about going that route makes me want to kill myself. It's disgusting that people let social conditioning and conventions prevent them from leading extraordinary lives.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
because the minute a nikka would suggest something like that you'd look at him like he wasn't shyt :childplease:
I don't want children, so I will never be in this scenario, and I haven't thought about it. There are a growing number of stay at home fathers with the wife as breadwinners, so I'm sure that many women are open to that arrangement.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
You're a fukking clown. Basically you want everyone to be a sheep and live a boring conventional life where they go to school, get married, have kids, work, then die. I don't understand how so many people are satisfied with such pedestrian workaday existences. Just thinking about going that route makes me want to kill myself. It's disgusting that people let social conditioning and conventions prevent them from leading extraordinary lives.

I hear u but the problem is something isnt working. Feminism, capitalism whatever the root cause is, the family structure is rapidly deteriorating. Once it fully disappears there will be a whole host of other issues. Many of these issues have already reared their ugly heads

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
You sound like you want to make it a fight of not being submissive like your being disrespected by doing so, When in a relationship the truth of the matter is both partners must be submissive.

And the men didn't make all the decision, but over all they usually had the weightier vote or final say on bigger things. With that said when it was time to take are of what the women needed, wanted to do or to make her comfortable the men in my family went out there way to do it. No matter how much they might wanted to watch the game, or go out and play ball or whatever. It was truly some of the best examples of give and take... and what made it better was how the women never looked like stepping stones or second hand citizen's. It was a well known fact that although the men lead the women wore then pants really.

Good post. Most relationships are going to be at least 60/40, if not 75/25. Truth is, no woman truly wants a man who is not willing to make those decisions.

what video is this

The gif says Fetty Wap, but truth is I don't pay attention to nikka music like that so I don't know. :yeshrug: