feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
why Halloween though?

is this a Klingon wedding or something?

We like Halloween.

Seriously though, there was a mix up with a couple of things, they thought because it was a "halloween" wedding that it was on halloween, so we just changed the date and it worked out perfectly.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a functioning brain. I don't need to be led by anyone. As I've stated before black males cling to patriarchy because it's the only way you can feel a semblance of power in today's white supremacist society.
:to:low blow, u know this society is set up to destroy us, and that shouldnt be mocked

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Good post. Most relationships are going to be at least 60/40, if not 75/25. Truth is, no woman truly wants a man who is not willing to make those decisions.

The gif says Fetty Wap, but truth is I don't pay attention to nikka music like that so I don't know. :yeshrug:
i know it's a joey badass video

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for your momma but I'm not in the mood to be led at the moment. I'd rather be single and happy as long as I can :blessed:
are u really happy? dont u want a man to court u and let ride in the 2 seater looking fresh? while your stunning other chicks feeling proud of him?

its only nature for women to want that...thats how the most high wired us...were the hunt it, yall cook it...we protect yall, yall have our back

thats the natural order

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
I don't want children, so I will never be in this scenario, and I haven't thought about it. There are a growing number of stay at home fathers with the wife as breadwinners, so I'm sure that many women are open to that arrangement.

This is mostly due to men not being able to find work or dealing with illnesses or disability though. It's not a conscientious decision in most cases. It's based on circumstance

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yall stay angelizing career women as if they're any less inclined to damage a marriage than a stay at home mom. In the immortal words of Q, "These hoes is just as scandalous as us nikkas!". So God bless the women who don't fall prey to this feminists bullshyt.

And i don't neg that often, but that was a particularly treacherous statement which called for one. Then you got this next fool up here saying its fine if we disregard the natural order of things. Where that neg button again?
Dont talk about the "natural order of things" and leave out the gaping hole of men not playing their role. These women wouldn't be out breadwinning if nikkas were doing their jobs as men and being providers worthy of "submission". Instead u wanna come up with every excuse under the sun for why women should sumbit to men who cant lead. There is a deficit of manhood women have been forced to fill

Look at u exemplifying this generation's bytchassness. You make my stomach turn. Someone hits u with some truth u cant handle and u wanna start running around negging nikkas. Dawg thats not what men do :swagscust:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You sound like you want to make it a fight of not being submissive like your being disrespected by doing so, When in a relationship the truth of the matter is both partners must be submissive.

And the men didn't make all the decision, but over all they usually had the weightier vote or final say on bigger things. With that said when it was time to take are of what the women needed, wanted to do or to make her comfortable the men in my family went out there way to do it. No matter how much they might wanted to watch the game, or go out and play ball or whatever. It was truly some of the best examples of give and take... and what made it better was how the women never looked like stepping stones or second hand citizen's. It was a well known fact that although the men lead the women wore then pants really.

There absolutely no point in being in a relationship if neither person is gonna compromise or be submissive to each other. At that point you minds well just be single and do you.

that's the point im making the dudes in here are saying women are incapable of making good decisions and that men absolutely have to be the head of the household. I disagree with that. I think both people should do it. Men shouldn't get the final say or the weightier vote or anything like that. It should be equal.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Which agenda is causing Black men to pressure the women they got pregnant into getting abortions?

:lupe:

You don't think we're susceptible to it? that's just product of environment and no guidance

if a bytch gonna kill her baby trust me she didn't need pressure to do it

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a fukking clown. Basically you want everyone to be a sheep and live a boring conventional life where they go to school, get married, have kids, work, then die. I don't understand how so many people are satisfied with such pedestrian workaday existences. Just thinking about going that route makes me want to kill myself. It's disgusting that people let social conditioning and conventions prevent them from leading extraordinary lives.
:mjlol: what, my lifestyle is anything but conventional...i go to bed @ 7 and wake up at 2...i agree, that shyt is a waste, i still want a women that will be a damn women tho

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dont talk about the "natural order of things" and leave out the gaping hole of men not playing their role. These women wouldn't be out breadwinning if nikkas were doing their jobs as men and being providers worthy of "submission". Instead u wanna come up with every excuse under the sun for why women should sumbit to men who cant lead. There is a deficit of manhood women have been forced to fill

Look at u exemplifying this generation's bytchassness. You make my stomach turn. Someone hits u with some truth u cant handle and u wanna start running around negging nikkas. Dawg thats not what men do :swagscust:

who's fault is that? You gonna be a stand-up ho or a fall down bytch? If you can't support him while he moves ahead in life . . if you can't awake the ambition in him to be something more than he is right now . . you ain't worth a dime more than what's in your bank account honey

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Do these insecure nikkas really want their women to not work and stay in the house raising kids all day? :what:

Two incomes > one income
In the Coli, nikkas want an uneducated foreign lady, a religious virgin who believes in polygamy, and she can't be over thirty years old, because she will be perceived infertile by the insecure men of this forum. That's the Coli ya :mjlol: