feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I like Coli but what some of the dudes on here don't see is that things are usually more complex than they think they are.

For one, not all women are feminists. In fact the only real femininst women i know personally are white women. Black feminists do exist though, but we can't pretend like the majority of them are feminists. Some black women aren't even aware of some of the inadequacies women deal with. I knew one chick that didn't even know women earn less for the same work (black women get even less than white women). Black men get paid less wages than white men for the same work too.

Second, there are different types of feminists. There are the feminists who actually do want to be able to all the same stuff as men do (like be able to do the same combat jobs in the military, etc). Then there are the other types who want basic stuff like to at least be able to not be paid less just for being a woman, and tbh i think that one is pretty reasonable. Not all of them are the extreme, "radical", "want to be men" types.

Third, while some of you feel that women have their roles fukked up...many nikkas have theirs fukked up too. Can't leave that part out. There are a lot of dudes who really are just weak, simple minded and don't mind being carried by females. It's often the nikkas who weren't raised in a 2 parent household. A lot of them are soft. We all know that men are expected to protect/provide but many aren't doing it, at least not to the best of their ability. What you have going on is some dudes just not aiming very high, instead of applying themselves to get access to higher earning careers. I'm tired of seeing black men my age (or older) act like there's nothing we can do. We can be doctors, engineers, lawyers, CEOs etc instead of just working at some retail store for some white man for eons.

Bringing up what we need to do is a touchy subject on here but i'm not gonna lie. Some women (who aren't even feminists) get stressed because they basically have to pick up the slack where the dudes are lacking. It's like they're being both the man & the woman and not all of them want that but when there is a plethora of weak 'helpless' acting men around who blame everything on everybody else, you gotta do what you gotta do. Tameka isn't working 2 jobs cuz she's loves it so much; she's doing it cuz the bills gotta be paid and that nikka isn't pulling his weight so she has to.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Who's we? Let y'all tell it black men can't do shyt.

Who you been talking to?

Complete self-possession, world is my oyster, only one stopping me is me.

As long as a man is improving, life always gets better for him. And what man doesn't want to improve?

:francis:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
And you think i.like you ?

Go catch herpes and be part of that 47%
:camby:

Damn breh.

giphy.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
The way you describe it sounds wonderful, and immensely better than working, so why aren't you and other men trying to do the job? :sas2: It's because you know what you just wrote is full of shyt.
because the minute a nikka would suggest something like that you'd look at him like he wasn't shyt :childplease:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You said the man was ready to fukk without a condom. Did he rape these women while raw dogging them? Is it not as much on woman, if not more, to protect herself? You cnat make anyone do anything bro. Furthermore, most women are quick to call the boys if things get physical. Your logic is stupid af. Most cats in that situation, if they don't want a kid, will just chuck the deuce and be on to the next broad. What is the point of risking charges when u can just shake? Dumb ass coli logic

The only coli logic on display is this bullshyt you're spewing, let's not bring up the countless cases of Black men physically harming and sometimes killing Black women for deciding what to do with their bodies. Lets pretend that the men who "chuck the deuce" don't have to worry about the fear of child support and the fear of jail that comes along with it for not paying that child support, like I said, nikkas love to be intellectually dishonest in threads like these.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
Feminism was a net positive for men. Some of y'all complain too much. Talking about women are better in the home, bet you look a chick sideways if she said she wants to be a housewife and you should pay all the bills though. A lot of y'all wouldn't have lasted a week in the past.

As a matter of fact, y'all are lucky women are so lenient and let dudes get away with so much still.
Exactly :heh:

These nikkas are confused and can't think for themselves

They want a woman to stay home and raise the kids like the good ol' fashion days

But that would require the man to be the breadwinner so he can financially provide for his family

So as soon as a woman says she wants to stay home and be that housewife and take care of the kids
nikkas look at her as lazy, golddigger etc :heh:
But isn't that what you wanted from the jump? :mindblown:

This new generation is confused af :heh: