feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Which agenda is causing Black men to pressure the women they got pregnant into getting abortions?

:lupe:

The feminist agenda caused women to be more free with sex.
Causing a lot of bum dude to get p*ssy.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
And you don't have to kill yourself working 104 hours a week to support a family anymore. Your wife or partner will have a job and can contribute. Face it: in some aspects you won.
this is flawed in itself, middle class america was able to use only a single breadwinner to able to provide for a family of 4, now this countries economics is all fukked where takes like 2 sometimes 3 to bring the same amount

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Breh are u serious? Who makes the final decision? I can't force a woman to do anything with her body.

You can't think of any of the ways men use influence of women to get abortion, you can't imagine the threats of violence or feigned concern of "maybe we're not ready" when he was obviously ready to fukk without a condom?

Why are nikkas so intellectually dishonest when it comes to these conversations?

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
There aren't very many modern societies where blacks lead with no input from whites does that mean that blacks shouldn't lead? Men like you are much like the average racist white. You individually are an imbecile, but it gives you great confidence to think that there is an entire gender out there that is beneath you.

Oh, I don't know how about having the second highest unemployment rate in this country, having a disproportionate involvement in thecriminal just system, being the poorest group in the nation, having low access to qualiy healthcare, and etc? But you can continue to erroneously state that a large portion of black women are on welfare to try to make your idiotic point.

Comparing black societies and white involvement with gender dynamics is an all time low, even for u.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
It's funny because in one thread y'all argue about "ain't shyt men" who can't take care of their household, in the next, you argue about how there's no difference between men and women.

So...

Are there differences between men and women? If so, what are some?

:mindblown: So if a man includes his wife on decisions that affects the household that she contributes to just as much as him and doesn't feel the need to ignore her and act as if she's less important, that means he ain't shyt and doesn't take care of his household?

So, to you, it is completely impossible for two to talk to each other and come to an agreement when it comes to dealing with things that will affect them both? :snoop:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Same dudes that don't even want to pay for a date want their wives to rely on their income to raise a family. Comedy really. :laff:

What's the correlation. I make...a decent amount of money. Doesn't mean I want too spend it on food excursions and drinks at the bar.

You kidding me with this?

:why: What do you mean what about it? Why do you have a problem with it?

I edited the post, re-read my dude.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
You can't think of any of the ways men use influence of women to get abortion, you can't imagine the threats of violence or feigned concern of "maybe we're not ready" when he was obviously ready to fukk without a condom?

Why are nikkas so intellectually dishonest when it comes to these conversations?

I don't know if you're trolling or being serious. A man can threaten a woman all he wants to. it is still her body and her decision to make.

I guess she was obviously ready to let him hit raw

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@ your edit: that's my main problem with the whole "head of household" thing. For some reason men are convinced that they only make good decisions and women are incapable of making good decisions because we're too emotional and stupid to do it.

I guess when you're not the one being treated like a dumb child in your own home that you pay for, it sounds perfectly fine but it disgusts me..

I think men make head strong decision, and women make emotional ones. Both make stupid choices and irrational choices however. I know way more women that are smarter than men both book smart and common sense wise. Yet...they make the most emotional choices randomly.

With that said there needs to be headship in everything we do. I work with a woman who is over me and she is through, direct, smart, very strong and confident. But I had to train with her a couple weeks ago and she couldn't even do it because she was so emotional with all that was going on with her. She was training me and just busted out crying, and was like promise you'll never tell anyone you've seen me like this. All kind of stuff

I'm not saying that can't and doesn't happen with men, but I've worked with alot of men... and I've never seen one break down and cry. While this is my 3 female boss or bosses boss that has broken down in tears to me.

I love seeing strong women, I think men and women naturally look at things differently and that's why i love to see men be men and women be women and people not step all in each other lanes. There's nothing like a strong women to me. But I was raised around that, so I look for that in my women. At the same time all those strong women I was raised with are very submissive to the men as far as headship goes. Even if that meant letting the fools be fools. They'll warn em, and give there opinion and the ride to the wheels fall off....

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Which part of my statement went over your head? I gave black women their credit, conditions were bad for y'all too.

But that lynching you talking about, yea that was mostly happening to the black male. Them vicious beatings, them brutal murders...mostly black males. That hell caught during the Civil Rights movement...mostly black males.

That culture created during those time of great struggle, that gospel, blues, jazz, rock, funk, soul, disco, house, and hip-hop created during our struggles....black males. The way we flip the grammar and turn it into our own vernacular...black males.

We can keep going.
The cause of the difference in rate for those things has to do with the fact that men committ more crime, so they will be accused (in these cases mostly falsely) of it more. Black women were jailed and beaten just as much as black men during the Civil Rights era even though they were denied leadership positions.
:dead: Black women helped forge every one of those genres except perhaps hip hop. You think black men came up with AAVE alone?

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[

Women are getting abortions Because they want to not because a man.
We're not in the 1940 when women whole life dependent on a man.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't know if you're trolling or being serious. A man can threaten a woman all he wants to. it is still her body and her decision to make.

I guess she was obviously ready to let him hit raw

How exactly does she escape the violence if she doesn't comply with his demands, does she tell him not to physically harm her because it's "her body" and she doesn't want it abused?