ba129c2f84e564f3c7b03aa95eb9ffb8.gif

:wub:
Simp :russ:

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
Bottom line is that its true women aren't happy

Black women especially

Posting men single statistics mean nothing because prefer to actually be single and just mingle by nature

Which is why most of us are "cheaters"

Men were designed to be with multiple women

Women were designed to be with 1 man

truth!

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You just trolling. Women don't even find men who aren't capable of leading a household attractive like that. :skip:

Pure truth. :patrice:

you do know that women don't all think alike, you know what never mind. You guys don't even think women are smart enough to make good decisions, why would you think we don't all think exactly the same.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
:dead: I guess black women just got to rest in the shade while black men tended to the cotton fields? They got ignore the Jim Crow laws and the rampant lynchings? They got to sit back quietly when protesters were being attacked for marching? You dudes are full of shyt, and you are the exact reason why womanism is needed.

Wat trouble have black women gone thru post cival rights?

You can have no education
Have 3 kids by 3 dudes

And the government will take care of you
Place to live, bills paid,food,free school for ur children

If you ask me black women have it easier then everyone

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:dead: I guess black women just got to rest in the shade while black men tended to the cotton fields? They got ignore the Jim Crow laws and the rampant lynchings? They got to sit back quietly when protesters were being attacked for marching? You dudes are full of shyt, and you are the exact reason why womanism is needed.

Which part of my statement went over your head? I gave black women their credit, conditions were bad for y'all too.

But that lynching you talking about, yea that was mostly happening to the black male. Them vicious beatings, them brutal murders...mostly black males. That hell caught during the Civil Rights movement...mostly black males.

That culture created during those time of great struggle, that gospel, blues, jazz, rock, funk, soul, disco, house, and hip-hop created during our struggles....black males. The way we flip the grammar and turn it into our own vernacular...black males.

We can keep going.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wat trouble have black women gone thru post cival rights?

You can have no education
Have 3 kids by 3 dudes

And the government will take care of you
Place to live, bills paid,food,free school for ur children

If you ask me black women have it easier then everyone
:laff: The white supremacist talking points.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
@ your edit: that's my main problem with the whole "head of household" thing. For some reason men are convinced that they only make good decisions and women are incapable of making good decisions because we're too emotional and stupid to do it.

I guess when you're not the one being treated like a dumb child in your own home that you pay for, it sounds perfectly fine but it disgusts me..

If women led society

There would be no.society

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
you do know that women don't all think alike, you know what never mind. You guys don't even think women are smart enough to make decisions, why would think we don't all think exactly the same.

1. People always use generalizations when arguing. I'm sure there are exceptions, but they only prove the rule.

2. Every women I've ever been with talked about how different she was from other women. Funny thing, all their "differences" were exactly the same.

:yeshrug:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Which part of my statement went over your head? I gave black women their credit, conditions were bad for y'all too.

But that lynching you talking about, yea that was mostly happening to the black male. Them vicious beatings, them brutal murders...mostly black males. That hell caught during the Civil Rights movement...mostly black males.

That culture created during those time of great struggle, that gospel, blues, jazz, rock, funk, soul, disco, house, and hip-hop created during our struggles....black males. The way we flip the grammar and turn it into our own vernacular...black males.

We can keep going.

"I gave black women their credit" :dead: wow you're a pos dude.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Abuse or another family living around the corner.

Don't act like your granddaddy wasn't getting it in back in the day.

I remember at my granddaddy's funeral all his kids showed up, including the ones he had while married to my grandmother. They were only a few months younger or older than my mom and her siblings. My brother actually mistook one of them for my mother :mjlol:.

Cheating has been going on forever plenty of women had kids thag won't thr mans real child.
My point is most men are not abusive woman haters.