feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:stopitslime: why not? Women are not your property man. they can do whatever the hell they want. Why are you so bothered by what other people want to do?

Oh I see.

I could care less if women want to play professional basketball, but the WNBA is a league no one wants to watch, that is wholly subsidized by the real NBA.

You talk about equality, cool, create a WNBA and force it to survive on its own. That's the point. :yeshrug:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
@ your edit: that's my main problem with the whole "head of household" thing. For some reason men are convinced that they only make good decisions and women are incapable of making good decisions because we're too emotional and stupid to do it.

I guess when you're not the one being treated like a dumb child in your own home that you pay for, it sounds perfectly fine but it disgusts me..

It's funny because in one thread y'all argue about "ain't shyt men" who can't take care of their household, in the next, you argue about how there's no difference between men and women.

So...

Are there differences between men and women? If so, what are some?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Feminism did negatively impact the family structure and relationships. I do believe that the mother should stay at home the first months to years of the child's life, but if she wants she can still have a career when the child reaches a certain age.
it's weird how feminists often campaign for extended maternity leave so they can maintain a career and pay equal attention to their newborn children :skip:

stupid hypocrite women :skip:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
That's how they want it to happen

Gay Agenda + Feminism = Less Reproduction and weaker population

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Oh I see.

I could care less if women want to play professional basketball, but the WNBA is a league no one wants to watch, that is wholly subsidized by the real NBA.

You talk about equality, cool, create a WNBA and force it to survive on its own. That's the point. :yeshrug:

Oh I actually agree with that, however what about you not wanting women to serve as infantry? :sas1:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
What i'm saying is that a stay at home mom is not a guarantee of a happy marriage and family life, this type of family structure just give more power to men on women. Now i realize a lot of coli brehs are just immature men who live in a fairy tale, thinking they're alpha male and superior to women, you're gonna have a hard time dealing with today's society if you think women are going to let you run a train on them. good luck with that way of thinking, now women are more educated than men and the gap is widened, stop being a insecure little man and step your game up,.

bytch please. I'm secure in the fact that ill be able to make enough for my family without my wife needing to work while our kids are raised by The Help. Marriage rates have been declining fit decades because more men refuse to be cuckolded by you broads, so exactly who is going to have the hard time adjusting?

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Oh I actually agree with that, however what about you not wanting women to serve as infantry? :sas1:

What about it? I feel the same way about any form of highly demanding field work.

FBI, CIA, DevGRU, ISA, Recon Marines, etc.

I'm a fat out-of-shape dude, I shouldn't be an elite soldier. :yeshrug:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Deflection at its best brehs

Refuse to even refute facts

Cant admit when ur wrong, jus keep going with ur fraudulent points which are emotional driven. Acts like that would lead a society to hell. Which is why women will never lead it.
There aren't very many modern societies where blacks lead with no input from whites does that mean that blacks shouldn't lead? Men like you are much like the average racist white. You individually are an imbecile, but it gives you great confidence to think that there is an entire gender out there that is beneath you.
Ima ask this again

What obstacles and troubles do black women go through these days?
Besides finding a man of course

Iv been askn this question

Never get a answer
Oh, I don't know how about having the second highest unemployment rate in this country, having a disproportionate involvement in thecriminal just system, being the poorest group in the nation, having low access to qualiy healthcare, and etc? But you can continue to erroneously state that a large portion of black women are on welfare to try to make your idiotic point.