feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@bcrusaderw and @LovelyDay

are mad but alot of all the women in my family allow their man to be the leader and they're all married or in committed relationships

my mom let my dad lead and she never been lonely because theyre still together....im not sying women have too be abused...just let your man feel like a man....women need to stop trying to emasculate men and let them run the show

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
who's gonna stand and hold the detour sign while the men fix the roads?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don't get me wrong, black women have taken a lot of hell.

But, even in your worst day, y'all never had it like the black male. :francis:
:dead: I guess black women just got to rest in the shade while black men tended to the cotton fields? They got ignore the Jim Crow laws and the rampant lynchings? They got to sit back quietly when protesters were being attacked for marching? You dudes are full of shyt, and you are the exact reason why womanism is needed.

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
Yall stay angelizing career women as if they're any less inclined to damage a marriage than a stay at home mom. In the immortal words of Q, "These hoes is just as scandalous as us nikkas!". So God bless the women who don't fall prey to this feminists bullshyt.

And i don't neg that often, but that was a particularly treacherous statement which called for one. Then you got this next fool up here saying is fine if we disregard the natural order of things. Where they neg button again?

What i'm saying is that a stay at home mom is not a guarantee of a happy marriage and family life, this type of family structure just give more power to men on women. Now i realize a lot of coli brehs are just immature men who live in a fairy tale, thinking they're alpha male and superior to women, you're gonna have a hard time dealing with today's society if you think women are going to let you run a train on them. good luck with that way of thinking, now women are more educated than men and the gap is widened, stop being a insecure little man and step your game up,.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

are mad but alot of all the women in my family allow their man to be the leader and they're all married or in committed relationships

my mom let my dad lead and she never been lonely because theyre still together....im not sying women have too be abused...just let your man feel like a man....women need to stop trying to emasculate men and let them run the show

Good for your momma but I'm not in the mood to be led at the moment. I'd rather be single and happy as long as I can :blessed:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:beli: what is this obsession with being the head of the household? If I'm a breadwinner just like you, why do you get to be the head?
Oh yeah I forgot that women are incapab of making good decisions and men are incapable of making bad ones.

You just trolling. Women don't even find men who aren't capable of leading a household attractive like that. :skip:

Black Men: if you come across a woman like this on a date, at your job, at the post office.......RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!

Peace

Pure truth. :patrice:

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
I kind of see your point, but I think there's more to it.

Like I don't believe women shouldn't be allowed to vote, that's absurd; but I also don't believe in say, the WNBA, or women fighting in the infantry, or whatever else it may be. :yeshrug:

The issue is always finding that line, which is hard as hell to do.

:stopitslime: why not? Women are not your property man. they can do whatever the hell they want. Why are you so bothered by what other people want to do?

So, basically you have no concrete evidence of feminism being an ally to black peoples' struggle equality under the current system of white supremacy? Only anecdotal Twitter talk of what feminists are not saying?

Gotcha :troll:

Peace

Did you even read my message? Also where is your prof that they support white supremacy? Lol whatever, it's clear that you lack basic intelligence. Some of you nikkas just want to point the blame at anyone else for your own short comings. But go ahead man, keep blaming feminists. I'm sure that'll make your shytty ass life better. Ignored.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I have a functioning brain. I don't need to be led by anyone. As I've stated before black males cling to patriarchy because it's the only way you can feel a semblance of power in today's white supremacist society.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good for your momma but I'm not in the mood to be led at the moment. I'd rather be single and happy as long as I can :blessed:
Lets walk together lovely

327713620_7f950ffedd_b_d.jpg

together....

ba129c2f84e564f3c7b03aa95eb9ffb8.gif

:wub:

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Bottom line is that its true women aren't happy

Black women especially

Posting men single statistics mean nothing because men prefer to actually be single and just mingle by nature

Which is why most of us are "cheaters"

Men were designed to be with multiple women

Women were designed to be with 1 man

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Its the law of nature

Plus a weak man will lead to weak sons who cant do anything and wont even want to do anything and lack initiative...

EDIT: dont get me wrong The man and woman should have equal input but when it comes down to a crisis or stressful situation, thats where the men should take the lead. Its just how it is...

@ your edit: that's my main problem with the whole "head of household" thing. For some reason men are convinced that they only make good decisions and women are incapable of making good decisions because we're too emotional and stupid to do it.

I guess when you're not the one being treated like a dumb child in your own home that you pay for, it sounds perfectly fine but it disgusts me..