Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
For me it ain’t even about a sexualization angle…this is just unprofessional. Dude is a clown and effeminate.

So he had them do his hair because he had a hair appointment and didn’t have time to take it out himself? How about just rescheduling the appointment?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
They're wearing uniforms so my guess is this is a majority black school. This isn't a regular thing like every other teacher is like this----->but it's not that rare, if you went to a majority black school, black teachers in these schools are allowed more stylistic creativity and freedom in their teaching...

The optics aren't great but social media is inflaming this more than it should be...

Now, someone upthread said homie got flicks on his socials that are sexually suggestive, I'd have an issue with that. But he got permission from the school and parents to post this, and says it was the end of the school day, not during actual learning time...

This is light, all this tells me is most of yall never really went to a black school which are HBCU-lite. Teachers have more freedom to experiment with how to connect with students there than they have in schools where blacks are minorities...

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's a lot worse things going on in these schools, I don't see how people are tripping about this especially if had the ok from the principal and parents

These bytches is out here fukking and getting pregnant by students
bops was boppin in HS bathrooms, smokin and spreading herpes. im not about to burn that nikka house down over some children braiding his hair

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Like what? :mjlol:
You can tell half these nikkas in here bald or never go pass the afro stage

A female doing your hair is NOT being sexual by default :dead: women just naturally care about doing hair more than men do so they be excited to do it

the amount of fukkery you'd get into if you really felt like that with every women who did ya shyt would be crazy :skip:

If it was young brehs giving homie a line up the thread would be all daps and :myman:

Like someone else said this is tame as hell at a majority black school, girls do people's hair on campus it's not a big deal, administration just happy nikkas ain't wylin out

Another example of some black shyt that you'd have to have lived to understand, and thecoli acting like they never seen it before :jbhmm: :mjpls: shyt's crazy

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You can tell half these nikkas in here bald or never go pass the afro stage

A female doing your hair is NOT being sexual by default :dead: women just naturally care about doing hair more than men do so they be excited to do it

the amount of fukkery you'd get into if you really felt like that with every women who did ya shyt would be crazy :skip:

If it was young brehs giving homie a line up the thread would be all daps and :myman:

Like someone else said this is tame as hell at a majority black school, girls do people's hair on campus it's not a big deal, administration just happy nikkas ain't wylin out

Another example of some black shyt that you'd have to have lived to understand, and thecoli acting like they never seen it before :jbhmm: :mjpls: shyt's crazy
Only time that shyt is sexual in any way is its your actual women because they are doing it out of love.

Is it sexual when nikkas go to the barber and get their beard and hair washed before thr cut?

Lol