Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
If he was gay no one would have an issue.

And those same divestors on twitter would be praising this instead of getting him fired.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While he probably didnt have ill intent, You should never blur the lines when working with kids and keep a healthy level of separation. Its unprofessional and you are not their friends. You should be their authority figure. If they wanted to do hair after class let the kids do each others hair and teach them that way. I dont like these teachers posting everything online either.. so he got the attention he wanted and got no one else to blame.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the parents and principal ok’d it, wtf are yall “if that were my kid, I’d be furious” nikkas talking about? Take it up with the parents and the school, not the teacher. Or mind your own and let ppl raise their own kids

Didn’t watch the video, I was waiting on comments to say what the outrage was

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
If the parents and principal ok’d it, wtf are yall “if that were my kid” nikkas talking about? Take it up with the parents and the school, not the teacher.

Teacher breh got the blessing from the principal in their faculty meeting and sent out permissions slips and got them signed? :stopitslime:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If the parents and principal ok’d it, wtf are yall “if that were my kid, I’d be furious” nikkas talking about? Take it up with the parents and the school, not the teacher. Or mind your own and let ppl raise their own kids

The principal who ok'd it should be fired and child protective services should investigate the parents

Last edited: