Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
i seriously dont get the big deal about this personally

i assume it was a chill day of schoolwork and the kids wanted to do this. idk maybe as a lifelong short hair breh im missing something here
Would you let your teenage daughter play in her male teachers hair? The same teacher with sexually suggestive photos on his social media?

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lotta clown shyt in here, if you went to an all black school it's easy to see how this happens and it's just a normal day, nothing sexual on it at all.

Edit: watching the video now and they said off rip he got permission from the parents and principal :stopitslime: all y'all nikkas that are mad have questionable intentions here, he's a known content creator at that school let them rock

Last edited:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
he could say he is paying them and teaching how to make money/business.....But wtf would you do it in the classroom
he said in the video why he’s doing it.

he said he was going to take his braids out the day before school, but the school set him up to do a interview about the school, so he didn’t take it down so he could be presentable during the Interview.

he also said it was the last 10 minutes of the school day. everybody was about to head home.

I don’t see the problem, when I was in school I saw the girls braid white teachers hair during class , this is no different

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He probably doesn't have bad intentions but the optics make it inappropriate

You don't want to create a situation that can backfire on you

Plus, there's the hygiene concerns. If he needs his hair did, he can go to a professional. And if he wants to let the girls practice hair, let them do it to each other

This

And if it was my daughter I'd probably be mad real talk. It's quite a few things tied to a female unbraiding/braiding a male's hair.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
People are sexualizing it because he's a black male. Any one else and it wouldn't be a problem.

If it were a white dude he'd be getting invited to the barbecue
So what, white supremacy is nothing new. As Black men we understand there's a double standard and you have to govern yourself accordingly. This teacher thinks the rules don't apply. And aside from that, his job is to teach...them playing in his hair is not teaching...not a good look

Last edited: