Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
a LOT of pearlclutchers responded in here. there are bigger things to worry about than a fukkin teacher bonding with his students IN CLASS. a reason why these lil mfs are disrespectful to authority figures is because teachers won't bond with them out of fear that they'll be sued. if you have a good relationship with your students and their parents, it makes a big difference.
Are male students playing in his hair?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
i seriously dont get the big deal about this personally

i assume it was a chill day of schoolwork and the kids wanted to do this. idk maybe as a lifelong short hair breh im missing something here

as a breh with dreads, women just don't play in my hair for no reason. You cool if your daughter is in school fixing the male teachers hair? Or would you think she don't know better and this dude should because its a thin line between that and grooming

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
People are sexualizing it because he's a black male. Any one else and it wouldn't be a problem.

If it were a white dude he'd be getting invited to the barbecue

Nope! Regardless of Race those girls are at an age men are showing interest in them without them even being suspicious its a possibility. You'd let your daughter braid my hair if I was her teacher?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Lot of brehs don't seem to understand that regular shyt you do with adults or your own children, you don't do with other people's kids.

I thought that was being a professional adult 101. A lot of you lucky you're in fields without contact with children or all y'all would've been caught up.

Daps
People are sexualizing it because he's a black male. Any one else and it wouldn't be a problem.

If it were a white dude he'd be getting invited to the barbecue
If this was a white male, you’d be calling him a pedo groomer.

All these teachers are inappropriate, male and female

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Lotta clown shyt in here, if you went to an all black school it's easy to see how this happens and it's just a normal day, nothing sexual on it at all.

Edit: watching the video know and the said off rip he got permission from the parents and principal :stopitslime: all y'all nikkas that are mad have questionable intentions here, he's a known content creator at that school let them rock
Case closed then, faux outrage

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
a LOT of pearlclutchers responded in here. there are bigger things to worry about than a fukkin teacher bonding with his students IN CLASS. a reason why these lil mfs are disrespectful to authority figures is because teachers won't bond with them out of fear that they'll be sued. if you have a good relationship with your students and their parents, it makes a big difference.
It's a lot worse things going on in these schools, I don't see how people are tripping about this especially if had the ok from the principal and parents

These bytches is out here fukking and getting pregnant by students