Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
i dont think teenage girls are automatically assuming it's sexual either. i guess all the girls braiding each other's hair in HS wanna bang each other. (and male students too) dfawtbh???
As a Black male teacher/mentor, you have to assume that's what they may think at all times to protect yourself..that's why it's always best to keep it professional...I can tell you are young and have very little experience with teenage girls both as a boy and man

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Extremely inappropriate. Doesn’t matter his intentions. Not to mention , did he pay these girls? You are a teacher. Be a professional. A doctor isn’t going to have a patient touch them in any non professional manner. Why would that be different for children..legit free labor Because they really doing his hair . And why record it. He acting like the issue is people making it sexual. No it’s just unprofessional and inappropriate as these are not your kids. Sure they parents don’t all approve. dudes out here moving like lil bytches and get mad when somebody point it out. nikka just want attention like a thot

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Any male teacher allowing his students to do his hair is inappropriate.

Maybe if they were at the cosmetology technical part of the school for practice but this is wildly inappropriate for any male teacher.

Daps
He tried to juelz that thing as different things but I was not for it. Dude is enjoying the attention and adoration of these teenage girls despite how he wants to spin it.

Yep as any man would in that situation. It's a hard feeling to describe but it would be there and no man can convince me that it wouldn't.

Now every man wouldn't act on it. But enough would which makes me say nah, this shouldn't be allowed.