Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Are you retarded or can’t read? You can literally look on the FIRST PAGE and see people defending him.
Y'all with your mouths, smh sheesh....

This thread is 23pages long.

There's like 3 nikkaz on the first page saying they didn't see anything wrong.
Everybody else is saying the opposite.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Honestly he should have never done that. It's not his place to have someone else's child being affectionate in his hair.

If you have a woman have her pick at the roots of your hair. Even if you don't have hair have her just run her fingers on your scalp. It's relaxing. It's not ok. This is not the best way to bond with students. There's no way in hell you have a daughter

Just accept that he's a 69 god.

What dude did was unprofessional either way…

I ain’t defending dudes actions but he should have moved with some caution.

It’s already bad enough that the school system is failing due to not having a enough teacher who are tough

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
mlnxujynv7q91.gif
:pachaha:

Daps
How did he get consent from the parents?:skip:

He called them up?:duck:

You're right. This fool said he was running late for his hair appointment that day and needed his hair took down. He wants us to believe it was impromptu but also that he planned it and got permission from the parents. One of those stories is more believable than the others. A male teacher called parents and told them "Hi, I'm calling to get your permission for your daughter to take down my hair in class today."

:duck:

Dude is definitely a groomer possibly pedo the more I think about this. The more you turn it over in your head the less sense any of this makes.

He's definitely lying about getting consent from the parents. And he felt comfortable telling that lie cause he knew that due to him having a large social media following, that folks would only hear his story and never hear the parents denial of that happening.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Obviously the guy is a fruitcake l, so he just being besties..of course he was unprofessional but dnt act like he grooming them, dude is gay as hell.

Edit: on second thought dude is zesty for sure but he most def out of pocket..yea they fired him for good reason. He was most def trying to get close to them kids for ill reasons..once u add the context of his other videos :scust: Bisexual zesty demon:scust:

Last edited: