Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
she's a 10/10 compared to the bytches where i work :wow:
women in tech are :flabbynsick: 99.99% of the time

I'm in IT I wouldn't fukk with 8/10 of them, but there's some good looking ones out there. Thing is, the good looking ones are surrounded by thirsty simps so they've got attitude way worst than most women.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
She a software engineer cause that is what the graduated as?

Or she a software engineer cause she know what she doing?

At 22...there seems to only be 1 logical answer...

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
woe is me I'm to pretty:mjlol:
I can't imagine the struggle you must go through:comeon:
You got women in yemen getting killed for showing too much ankle yet these tone deaf feminists out here complaining about being too pretty.

And the nikkas in this thread c00ning for some indian:scust:

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man if y'all think she is fine and amazed by her beauty...you ain't seen nothing yet.

Take y'all asses to the Nation Society of Black Engineers convention. Sistas be walking around with engineering degrees or going to be future engineers looking like 8s, 9s and 10s.

I went to the NSBE convention this past year in LA and damn near fainted seeing all them bad ass black women.

But I been in the engineering field for years and can tell you there are a lot of nice looking women who are engineers.

I was in NSBE for years too. So much quality p*ssy. Craziest shyt used to happen at them conventions. Hotel parties were a legit fukkfest :whew:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was in NSBE for years too. So much quality p*ssy. Craziest shyt used to happen at them conventions. Hotel parties were a legit fukkfest :whew:

Yes I know man. Some of the older kats who are senators with NSBE was telling me that he had to patrol the hotel this past March cause the dudes and girls were smashing none stop. He was like man I can't let one of these girls get pregnant on my watch....we gonna catch hell back at the university.

Dude was like man watch your self these young college girls be wanting to smash and you a professional too. Man them girls gonna fukk up your marriage....:russ:.

I was like man I am just making conversation with these young ladies. Hipping them to the corporate America game.

Dude was like yeah whatever you gonna get in that rental and go back to the hotel and one of these young heffas gonna follow you and be at your hotel with a room key....lol.

Dude had me dying man........them sistas was bad there man. My homie that I went with (who is having issues with his wife) was like man wifey keep acting up. I am gonna divorce her and come back to NSBE next year and trade her in for a newer model as good as these girls look.:lolbron: