How do you rate her?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
with a pic of her ass i cant say but based on the lack of boobs but drop dead gorgeous face, i give her an 8. if that ass fat she a dime :yeshrug:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Haha I wanted to man. I went there with a brotha I am tight with and we were out there looking for manager gigs. Came in for the career fair on Thursday and Friday then bounced. Chopped it up with some of them cuties, but was there to handle business.

Hard to talk to a recruiter about your resume when she bad as fukk. Or holla at a recruiter then some bad as stallion walks by and you lose your train of thought. Just a tough place to handle your business. Sistas just too fukking fine man.
:lolbron:
Uh huh. I've been to job fairs. Everyone is out there with their best foot forward. Applicants and recruiters. Women get dolled up, hair, makeup, looking fine.

Side note, I would hate to leave a job fair and notice that I didn't look my best. If I see a stain on my suit coat or smudge on my shoe, I'd be like :snoop: "Why didn't I just put a pancake on my head and walk around... same thing."

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Good for her and this movement :obama:

I read that there's a lot of wild misogyny and sexism in Silicon Valley. It's ironic, for such a progressive forward looking culture, they're extremely backward when it comes to women.

Last edited:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
She's cute.

As a woman in I.T., I have to be honest: there aren't a preponderance of "dimes", at least in the 12+ years I've been in the industry.

We aren't trolls, but it ain't like we coding and modeling part-time on the side either :russ:

Of course there are attractive women, but when you think about the actual % of women in the field, then take into account the number of those women that are attractive.... it's not out of the realm of possibility that people were actually side-eyeing ol girl about being an SE. I still get the hairy eyeball when I tell people I'm a systems architect.