Female software engineer gets treated unfairly because she's "too" pretty

How do you rate her?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tae

All Star
Daps
Exactly. This ain't no regular "I'm an educated woman" ass chick with a degree, debt up to her ears, making 40k a year.

This chick is really bout that life, is clearly reasonably intelligent, AND looks good. Closer to a dime than most, @cause she is a rarity.

:why:

So what exactly makes this chick a different from a woman with a degree in another field.
How do you know this chick is not in debt?
And what does being in debt from college loans have to do with how intelligent one is?
You sound really ignorant right now. :snoop:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
She looks like that AND is a software engineer? That's a dime
you gotta be faithful as fukk to this chick bruh. you can't hide shyt from her
your phone, tablets, laptops, everything. she will tell you where you were, exactly where you were standing, the chick you was tryin to holla at, everything.
a bytch like this will pull up your entire internet history and fukk you up publicly if you ever fukk her over :whoa:

FSP

Banned
Daps
you gotta be faithful as fukk to this chick bruh. you can't hide shyt from her
your phone, tablets, laptops, everything. she will tell you where you were, exactly where you were standing, the chick you was tryin to holla at, everything.
a bytch like this will pull up your entire internet history and fukk you up publicly if you ever fukk her over :whoa:
Unless you're a software engineer too:youngsabo:

FSP

Banned
Daps

So what exactly makes this chick a different from a woman with a degree in another field.
And what does being in debt from college loans have to do with how intelligent one is?
idk when you gonna let me clap them cheeks tho

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:shaq2:Been a long night of defending my opinions.

Software engineering >>>>>>>Social working, teaching, Nursing(in SOME respects) on the level of complexity. We aren't simply talking doing programming and passing
it to the next in line. Software engineers typically plan, oversee the design process, and follow through with software updates and debugging. Its soul-sucking for some, but shows
an incredible amount of fortitude in the way of mathematical and logical applications to algorithmic problems. This is one of those jobs where describing her daily functions
can sound like absolute gibberish to most people, whether she is speaking of design, testing, maintenance, practical applications, quality of service, etc. It takes a particular
type of aptitude to deal with the kinda mind-numbing tasks and tedium that can come with the entire software design process. Most other careers aren't nearly as taxing.

As for debt, she may be in it:yeshrug: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut she is 22(very young) working in Silicon Valley. Not some Podunk town doing helpdesk work. She is making
BANK, and if she sticks with this career path, can be running her own shyt at a relatively young age with an impressive resume to boot. It isn't the same as other people getting
degrees and looking at 10+ years to pay them back because their career isn't as in demand:francis: Software engineers are riding a wave of globalization, demand for apps,
the computerization of things that never before needed as much complexity (cars, watches, cell phones...and thousands of other mobile trinkets). Whatever the investment, she
is gonna get that back in spades. The IT and software programming brehs on the coli can attest to the burnout rate of workers and what people on the top end get paid, much
less those working in pretty much the Technology center of America.

:dahell:I never said debt had anything to do with her intelligence, just that her VERY CAREER dictates she isn't the average bear.

Software Engineer Salary in Silicon Valley, CA | Indeed.com

You can see the average salaries of various disciplines in Silicon valley for software engineers, though I may have missed the median. In any case, you aren't started
at these kind of wages if you are basic:aicmon: That same article has pictures of other women, who even looking SLIGHTLY above average, are quite literally
cream of the crop cause they took their skills to places even a lot of men can't go. I'm not sure what the purpose of the quote was, but this ain't no chick with a BA
holding tight onto a job making 40k, and there are a lot more of those than women in top 10% earning territory in a field that would flummox most of the population.

TL:DR I stand by everything I said.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:shaq2:Been a long night of defending my opinions.

Software engineering >>>>>>>Social working, teaching, Nursing(in SOME respects) on the level of complexity. We aren't simply talking doing programming and passing
it to the next in line. Software engineers typically plan, oversee the design process, and follow through with software updates and debugging. Its soul-sucking for some, but shows
an incredible amount of fortitude in the way of mathematical and logical applications to algorithmic problems. This is one of those jobs where describing her daily functions
can sound like absolute gibberish to most people, whether she is speaking of design, testing, maintenance, practical applications, quality of service, etc. It takes a particular
type of aptitude to deal with the kinda mind-numbing tasks and tedium that can come with the entire software design process. Most other careers aren't nearly as taxing.

As for debt, she may be in it:yeshrug: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut she is 22(very young) working in Silicon Valley. Not some Podunk town doing helpdesk work. She is making
BANK, and if she sticks with this career path, can be running her own shyt at a relatively young age with an impressive resume to boot. It isn't the same as other people getting
degrees and looking at 10+ years to pay them back because their career isn't as in demand:francis: Software engineers are riding a wave of globalization, demand for apps,
the computerization of things that never before needed as much complexity (cars, watches, cell phones...and thousands of other mobile trinkets). Whatever the investment, she
is gonna get that back in spades. The IT and software programming brehs on the coli can attest to the burnout rate of workers and what people on the top end get paid, much
less those working in pretty much the Technology center of America.

:dahell:I never said debt had anything to do with her intelligence, just that her VERY CAREER dictates she isn't the average bear.

Software Engineer Salary in Silicon Valley, CA | Indeed.com

You can see the average salaries of various disciplines in Silicon valley for software engineers, though I may have missed the median. In any case, you aren't started
at these kind of wages if you are basic:aicmon: That same article has pictures of other women, who even looking SLIGHTLY above average, are quite literally
cream of the crop cause they took their skills to places even a lot of men can't go. I'm not sure what the purpose of the quote was, but this ain't no chick with a BA
holding tight onto a job making 40k, and there are a lot more of those than women in top 10% earning territory in a field that would flummox most of the population.

TL:DR I stand by everything I said.

I really can't stand you and wish I could neg you below 0. You deserve to be red. You're a 30 year old black male feminist. Can't get much worse.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really can't stand you and wish I could neg you below 0. You deserve to be red. You're a 30 year old black male feminist. Can't get much worse.
mjenlist.png
I'm trying to do my service in silence. :dwillhuh:I didn't know I was 30 nor a feminist.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
mjenlist.png
I'm trying to do my service in silence. :dwillhuh:I didn't know I was 30 nor a feminist.

You have the power to change. Change your posting style dude it just oozes male apologist. A card carrying mangina placed in a murse.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have the power to change. Change your posting style dude it just oozes male apologist. A card carrying mangina placed in a murse.
:why:What you talking about? I've never been a male apologist. Hell I was just in another thread earlier stating that being accused and condemned of a rape you didn't
commit is as bad as being raped. I have a lot of positions on stuff I haven't broached yet, but I am far from an apologist. Just call me the ultimate fence-sitter. I don't bend
in directions because of emotions, I use logic and human nature to dictate why I feel the way I feel about things I feel some way about.

:jbhmm:But if I can make money being a Male-Feminist....

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
She's definitely pretty. I mean we talking about one of those programmer dorks. How many of them look like that? She is smart also if she can do that kind of job. That's something you should be looking for idiots. Instead of these retail or no job having IG thots. I say she is a 10, not solely on the looks but having her shyt together. Looks she is around a 6