• Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yes I know man. Some of the older kats who are senators with NSBE was telling me that he had to patrol the hotel this past March cause the dudes and girls were smashing none stop. He was like man I can't let one of these girls get pregnant on my watch....we gonna catch hell back at the university.

Dude was like man watch your self these young college girls be wanting to smash and you a professional too. Man them girls gonna fukk up your marriage....:russ:.

I was like man I am just making conversation with these young ladies. Hipping them to the corporate America game.

Dude was like yeah whatever you gonna get in that rental and go back to the hotel and one of these young heffas gonna follow you and be at your hotel with a room key....lol.

Dude had me dying man........them sistas was bad there man. My homie that I went with (who is having issues with his wife) was like man wifey keep acting up. I am gonna divorce her and come back to NSBE next year and trade her in for a newer model as good as these girls look.:lolbron:
My sisters went to NSBE :mjcry:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was in NSBE for years too. So much quality p*ssy. Craziest shyt used to happen at them conventions. Hotel parties were a legit fukkfest :whew:
What convention isn't a fukkfest or extremely fun. I remember DECA in HS. :wow: The amount a Black dimes. The quality I pulled. I can't front, your boy lived a blessed life :blessed:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:shaq2:Been a long night of defending my opinions.

Software engineering >>>>>>>Social working, teaching, Nursing(in SOME respects) on the level of complexity. We aren't simply talking doing programming and passing
it to the next in line. Software engineers typically plan, oversee the design process, and follow through with software updates and debugging. Its soul-sucking for some, but shows
an incredible amount of fortitude in the way of mathematical and logical applications to algorithmic problems. This is one of those jobs where describing her daily functions
can sound like absolute gibberish to most people, whether she is speaking of design, testing, maintenance, practical applications, quality of service, etc. It takes a particular
type of aptitude to deal with the kinda mind-numbing tasks and tedium that can come with the entire software design process. Most other careers aren't nearly as taxing.

As for debt, she may be in it:yeshrug: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut she is 22(very young) working in Silicon Valley. Not some Podunk town doing helpdesk work. She is making
BANK, and if she sticks with this career path, can be running her own shyt at a relatively young age with an impressive resume to boot. It isn't the same as other people getting
degrees and looking at 10+ years to pay them back because their career isn't as in demand:francis: Software engineers are riding a wave of globalization, demand for apps,
the computerization of things that never before needed as much complexity (cars, watches, cell phones...and thousands of other mobile trinkets). Whatever the investment, she
is gonna get that back in spades. The IT and software programming brehs on the coli can attest to the burnout rate of workers and what people on the top end get paid, much
less those working in pretty much the Technology center of America.

:dahell:I never said debt had anything to do with her intelligence, just that her VERY CAREER dictates she isn't the average bear.

Software Engineer Salary in Silicon Valley, CA | Indeed.com

You can see the average salaries of various disciplines in Silicon valley for software engineers, though I may have missed the median. In any case, you aren't started
at these kind of wages if you are basic:aicmon: That same article has pictures of other women, who even looking SLIGHTLY above average, are quite literally
cream of the crop cause they took their skills to places even a lot of men can't go. I'm not sure what the purpose of the quote was, but this ain't no chick with a BA
holding tight onto a job making 40k, and there are a lot more of those than women in top 10% earning territory in a field that would flummox most of the population.

TL:DR I stand by everything I said.
I been working on my bootcamp coding for several days. That shyt is extremely hard and I am a IT professional who commands top dollar and is recruited across America. :salute: to her. It seems like Russia/Ukrainian women are the only ones with the great skill-set to do this.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been working on my bootcamp coding for several days. That shyt is extremely hard and I am a IT professional who commands top dollar and is recruited across America. :salute: to her. It seems like Russia/Ukrainian women are the only ones with the great skill-set to do this.
Yea, breh. I wasn't saying all I said to put down regular women(though it looked that way) but having in my freetime studied this shyt for a few years back in the day, it is NOT at
all easy and any woman doing it gets the:salute:If she is also reasonably attractive she is a true rarity. People who don't deal in IT don't understand that
half of the difficulty is the actual work, the other half is burnout. If you are skilled, you can pretty much write your own checks.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Smh, social media is giving EVERYBODY a platform and it dilutes a lot of messages...

Just keep grinding and working hard baby girl. We ALL have to fight SOMETHING these days and times. When you come with "problems" like these, it makes people with REAL issues seem phony. People have got to stop with the attention whoring and keep working. Just look at this, crying bc you're "pretty" :snoop: but if she WASNT attractive, she'd most likely whine about that too.

This to me, is akin to the lady running the marathon with he period. Just stop putting yourself out there and PUSH your issues, not WHO you are. Idk, maybe I'm saying that wrong, but I'm just trying to say we just have to take a look at what's REALLY important (I know it's "important" to her) fight for issues that are REALLY holding people back, not some "oh I'm too pretty (and somewhat vain) to get a job" like :stopitslime: really?:what::snoop:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yea, breh. I wasn't saying all I said to put down regular women(though it looked that way) but having in my freetime studied this shyt for a few years back in the day, it is NOT at
all easy and any woman doing it gets the:salute:If she is also reasonably attractive she is a true rarity. People who don't deal in IT don't understand that
half of the difficulty is the actual work, the other half is burnout. If you are skilled, you can pretty much write your own checks.
I read code so some of this stuff wasn't that hard for but the JS and Bootcamp can be super hard when you add the amount of lines involved, it can get tough. This really has to be a lifestyle. It's not for the check. There is much easier things out there than this that can make more money.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Smh, social media is giving EVERYBODY a platform and it dilutes a lot of messages...

Just keep grinding and working hard baby girl. We ALL have to fight SOMETHING these days and times. When you come with "problems" like these, it makes people with REAL issues seem phony. People have got to stop with the attention whoring and keep working. Just look at this, crying bc you're "pretty" :snoop: but if she WASNT attractive, she'd most likely whine about that too.

This to me, is akin to the lady running the marathon with he period. Just stop putting yourself out there and PUSH your issues, not WHO you are. Idk, maybe I'm saying that wrong, but I'm just trying to say we just have to take a look at what's REALLY important (I know it's "important" to her) fight for issues that are REALLY holding people back, not some "oh I'm too pretty (and somewhat vain) to get a job" like :stopitslime: really?:what::snoop:
Americans, especially white Americans on the west coast are true cacs. If you new and you aren't one of them, they don't know how to act. This is real Bay Area issue. This ain't just her complaining. Most just deal but I feel her. The Valley has a critical diversity issue and it was better in the 80's than now.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
vVf1bUWf.jpeg

Mine mine mine

And her name is ISIS :noah:

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
She's not too pretty to be an engineer.
When 22-year-old software engineer Isis Anchalee Wenger appeared in an ad for her San-Francisco based company, OneLogin, there was just one problem. People didn't believe she was 'real.'
Wenger, who has long dark tresses, big brown eyes and slightly resembles Madonna's daughter, Lourdes Leon, is a self-taught full-stack engineer who calls herself a 'genuine introvert' and 'science nerd.'
But when she appeared on a OneLogin ad that was plastered at the BART and MUNI stations at Embarcadero in San Francisco, the backlash began.
One person wrote about the ad on Facebook: 'This is some weird haphazard branding. I think they want to appeal to women, but are probably just appealing to dudes.
Perhaps that’s the intention all along. But I’m curious [if] people with brains find this quote remotely plausible [and] if women in particular buy this image of what a female software engineer looks like.'
Only that was what a female software engineer looked like, because Wenger is a real software engineer.
Another person thought she appeared too 'sexy,' writing: 'If their intention is to attract more women then it would have been a better to choose a picture with a warm, friendly smile rather than a sexy smirk.'

Female software engineer slammed for being 'too pretty' fights back

2B25E87000000578-3187011-image-a-1_1438868115782.jpg

2B25E87C00000578-3187011-image-a-2_1438868123312.jpg

I know a lot of dudes here on the Coli are steaming mad at women who think they are hotter than they really are and treat men poorly because they don't meet their high standards. It's like she's not ugly, but I've seen hotter women in IT. She's like whatev's :manny:

Lol I am a dude and prettier than this girl, she is not that pretty.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes I know man. Some of the older kats who are senators with NSBE was telling me that he had to patrol the hotel this past March cause the dudes and girls were smashing none stop. He was like man I can't let one of these girls get pregnant on my watch....we gonna catch hell back at the university.

Dude was like man watch your self these young college girls be wanting to smash and you a professional too. Man them girls gonna fukk up your marriage....:russ:.

I was like man I am just making conversation with these young ladies. Hipping them to the corporate America game.

Dude was like yeah whatever you gonna get in that rental and go back to the hotel and one of these young heffas gonna follow you and be at your hotel with a room key....lol.

Dude had me dying man........them sistas was bad there man. My homie that I went with (who is having issues with his wife) was like man wifey keep acting up. I am gonna divorce her and come back to NSBE next year and trade her in for a newer model as good as these girls look.:lolbron:

Damn its really like that? Some of yall may know i been trying to go to an HBCU already and I'm definitely trying to sign up for NSBE when i go but I was over here assuming that it would be hard to find freaks in my major. But it really gets that crazy? :russ:

I mean i can't say i'm too surprised but i have browsed and come across various chicks on Twitter who go to Prairie View for example and see their tweets and they seem like regular chicks just posting the usual inspirational stories especially since this week is graduation week for most colleges. I do recall one girl posting her wearing this sexy dress and posing at a NSBE Convention though :russ: It was nothing provocative or anything but it was as if she was going to an Awards or something lol

You making me even hungrier to reach my goal about this. Its the nerdy looking chicks getting it in in the hotel rooms like that too?

But the older Senator really was being that nervous though? They grown adults they can fukk if they want