How do you rate her?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Saw one of the baddest girls I've ever seen when I accompanied my friend to his programming lecture.

She was about 5'9 brunette Hungarian looking thang. :wow:

I can't imagine some of these guys trynna spit game lol.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Being on the E-Board was also a easy way to p*ssy in NSBE. Didn't even matter that most people were functionally useless at their "job" at the undergrad level. Women would fawn over status.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Strong 8. And she dances so you know she got that body

I'm glad I chose IT now

FSP

Banned
Daps
Sorry homie I didn't take pics at the convention. The convention was late March in the Anaheim convention center.

Man it reminded me of the nappyology convention. The sistas were all dressed up in heels and suits (with skirts on). Almost all the sistas had natural hair.....just bad women man. Pretty faces, beautiful black hair, beautiful shapes and features.

Just all together beautiful and intelligent black women. I was thinking to myself if my wife knew all these bad sistas were here she would have never let me come to this convention.
Dam. I just checked some pics and my man is right. Holy fukkk:banderas:
I thought he was playing.then I saw they had an instagram

5 seconds later I saw this

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She's cute, but loses points for being an attention seeker. Unless I missed it, the article doesn't indicate she can't find work, just that folks don't believe she's an engineer due to her looks? Fukk that b!tch for real. She's probably attained employment over less attractive people due to her looks. No, she knows she's moderately attractive and looking to cake off of it from this superficial society. Not entirely mad at her either, go get that bread. Still, she's full of sh!t and I wouldn't give a fukk if she found a golf ball sized lump in both of her breasts tonight.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
She fine as fukk, but something seems a bit off, though. A woman that fine and has only a few pics on the web? :patrice: