Female gamer gets bullied for being bad at Halo, devs respond

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
A thread created by gizmo to create lies about Xbox :wow:

For starters, the fake outrage is real. People can’t be mean online? Only nice things to say? :stop:

Finally to say this is an Xbox thing when this game is available on PC :ufdup:
And what did the cac say to the other?
Go play valorent which is a PC game, why would an Xbox gamer tell another Xbox gamer to go play a PC game?

This makes this white on white crime likely a PC based crime of hate that is getting tossed on Xbox
by clowns like gizmo, his co-signers, and the low iq like minded individuals across cyberspace who are easily fooled into believing such poppycock :gucci:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you mock but if you buy something for entertainment and relaxation, why should you be inundated with any verbal abuse?:gucci:

some people are just too maladjusted to be using these voice functions.:francis:
You could say that about anywhere, even here. I’m still gonna look at you like you’re a fukkin moron because this is the internet. You was under the impression that you have to be respectful in cyberspace and that’s just not reality. If you can’t handle verbal abuse then you shouldn’t be on the internet and you also spent mom shouldn’t participate in society because someone will always not like something about you. Hopefully you was raised to have a backbone, to not crumble over words. Here’s something that might help you…

“Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me”

Maybe common sense is no longer common?

The solution would be to have a safe line and an adult one. The safe our kids line has no cursing/etc while the adult line is 1st amendment friendly. Then stick to what you feel is best for you. I personally prefer the fukkery here and there but I understand it’s not for everyone or for every occasion. They use everything I say anyway so I’ll let them know and it shall be sohh

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You could say that about anywhere, even here. I’m still gonna look at you like you’re a fukkin moron because this is the internet. You was under the impression that you have to be respectful in cyberspace and that’s just not reality. If you can’t handle verbal abuse then you shouldn’t be on the internet and you also spent mom shouldn’t participate in society because someone will always not like something about you. Hopefully you was raised to have a backbone, to not crumble over words. Here’s something that might help you…

“Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me”

Maybe common sense is no longer common?

where is it written that enduring verbal abuse is a mandatory requirement of using the internet? :jbhmm:

lets say your opinion was universally accepted as the internet ethos. who's left? belligerent malcontents free to heap verbal abuse upon one another.
sounds exactly like *****.:martin:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
No need to jump out of the window when a comparable experience isn't had. A lot of non-genuine takes just for console stanning. That may have been your experience on PSN. But the majority of forums I've been on with Black members and real life black people tell the same story of 360 days.
You talking about disingenuous takes but clearly didn't notice who made the thread :martin:. Anyway those were truthfully my experiences. And honestly I've never known that many black folks with an Xbox - still don't. I'm always trying to convince friends and frat brothers to give it a try and they're all like "nah nikka, PlayStation". So it's odd you say there's a huge swath of black gamers who almost exclusively experienced this bigotry on XBL :jbhmm:. Meanwhile PSN is some racial utopia. Again different experiences I guess, wasn't trying to discount anyone else's.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
nikka what the fukk :dwillhuh:
Yes, and this was on PSN, the United Nations of gaming :hubie:. I think people just be throwing that shyt around indiscriminately because really what it always sounds like is a bunch of white people calling each other that.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Xbox is the console of choice for the, "God's, Guns, & Glory," Dude Bro crowd. 'Merican Made for "Red Pilled" alphas. This isn't surprising. :yeshrug:
I still remember some little cac kid getting mad and calling me a ni$$er because I gave him a flash ko in Fight Night Champion, and that's why I kept replaying the ko for him over and over:takedat:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
It's laughable to think that this is even remotely a Playstation vs Xbox issue. Anonymous people on the internet always have, and always will talk crazy shyt they would never say in person.

You just got your feelings hurt by strangers in middle school and want to act like "it's an Xbox thing" :mjlol:
this. Only weirdo dudes act like this was exclusively on Xbox

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why its always a good idea to open a party chat. Even if its just you in the party, you wont be able to hear these geeks.