Female gamer gets bullied for being bad at Halo, devs respond

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being so conditioned to being talked down to and made fun of that you see that video and are like "no big deal. boys will be boys":scust:
Imagine bein so soft that u can't just mute people u don't know and u have to cry online like a bytch because someone call u a bad word.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to online gaming where nerds say stuff that they would never say in real life because they'd end up getting knocked out. These big wigs only care because it's a white woman waving the flag, but somehow her talking trash isn't gaining as much traction.

People talk trash online. If you can't handle that or use the mute button, then how are you going to get a job where the boss ends up yelling at you? How are you going to join a sports team where the coaches yell at you or an opposing player is talking trash?

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see nearly the outrage for something like "Ugandan knuckles"

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know its been stated in here already, but we have been called a N*gg*r so many damn times and shyt never gets resolved. May reason why I never use a headset unless im playing with friends.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
She only got justice because she's a streamer, on twitter and a woman.

Hands up if you've been called a nikka with a hard r, and Xbox live has done nothing.
you know it.. them 360 days :whew:

nowadays tho...I hardly ever hear anyone talking when I'm not in a private party.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
That's online gaming in general. Can't tell you how many times I got called a hard R

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
:francis: just hopped on the Halo Infinite multiplayer and literally the first words were nikka with the hard R and then when the game started someone got called a stupid nigg--

Just another day on xbox live
a buddy and I joined a CS: Source server at random on PC because it was super populated and Kramer at the Laugh Factory was set as the sound when you go on a kill streak :dahell:

These kids online are bold as shyt smh