Female gamer gets bullied for being bad at Halo, devs respond

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

All these negro playing "Save a Becky" in this thread :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Simp culture strikes, again

Sounds like her trying to “clap back” at them for talking shyt to her. Which is why she says, “I bet you started this game, you didn’t have the greatest game either”

:laff: #SaveABecky

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. People acting like Socom wasn't CoD before CoD was on console. Folks were wildin on there with the racism. Like I said, each platform is bad and I don't know why folks are trying to turn this into a PSN vs XBL discussion.
PSN was quiet because no mics were bundled with the console so you'd have to be on demon time to go and cop a mic just to pop shyt online.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:usure: Well, PSN used to be *free* and invited a far worse (and more racist) element in my experience. But these days XBL does seem to have a more dudebro/sweaty vibe to it. Likely because the staunchest of fans remained while the more casual folks left for PS4. I don't even play ranked on most games because of it.

I didn't play on 360 much so I can't compare. I just know PS3 was a free for all. And not just white boys. It was also a lot of brehs and Hispanics as I recall acting a damn fool. I was in Florida at the time so idk if that had something to do with who I was getting matched up with lmao.

What is going on here?

:mjtf:

We got dudes on here so ready to post that they contradict what they've said previously. You can not make a comparison when you don't have the data or experience to make one.

I was on 360 heavy online. From Gears of War to Street Fighter 4, Halo 3, World at War, Resident Evil 5, etc. Not one game I wasn't called or sent a message with hard ER being used. Haven't even heard the word since switching to PS3 and two gens later, never even heard or seen the word.

We've had threads on this before. We are not going to revise history for console stanning.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
XBL was the first online gaming service for most console gamers, so they’re inexperience attributes the “wild west” environment to Xbox.

But the “wild west” been a PC staple since way before Halo 2 dropped, let alone the 360. Euros will forever be a weird bunch to me. :yeshrug:

nikkas soft these days. If you ain't give out your address in a matchmaking lobby ready to end it all over team deathmatch you not built for this shyt.
:laff::laff:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
she should know her own family probably talks like that. also, the xbox's most popular games look like cac power fantasies so you know they have to go there and let it all hang out. they will make an example out of these guys but they wont do anything to really upset that audience.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
What is going on here?

:mjtf:

We got dudes on here so ready to post that they contradict what they've said previously. You can not make a comparison when you don't have the data or experience to make one.

I was on 360 heavy online. From Gears of War to Street Fighter 4, Halo 3, World at War, Resident Evil 5, etc. Not one game I wasn't called or sent a message with hard ER being used. Haven't even heard the word since switching to PS3 and two gens later, never even heard or seen the word.

We've had threads on this before. We are not going to revise history for console stanning.
I was treading the line of not wanting to dismiss his experience. I definitely played on both consoles but way more on PS3. It wasn't until PSN shyt the bed for a goddamn entire month that I started to spend any considerable amount of time online on XBL. And from my perspective PSN felt more like the Wal-Mart of online networks with its racist rednecks and ratchet ass nikkas. We can agree to disagree.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I was treading the line of not wanting to dismiss his experience. I definitely played on both consoles but way more on PS3. It wasn't until PSN shyt the bed for a goddamn entire month that I started to spend any considerable amount of time online on XBL. And from my perspective PSN felt more like the Wal-Mart of online networks with its racist rednecks and ratchet ass nikkas. We can agree to disagree.

No need to jump out of the window when a comparable experience isn't had. A lot of non-genuine takes just for console stanning. That may have been your experience on PSN. But the majority of forums I've been on with Black members and real life black people tell the same story of 360 days.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
PSN was quiet because no mics were bundled with the console so you'd have to be on demon time to go and cop a mic just to pop shyt online.
It was quiet for certain games but definitely not Socom(which came with a mic).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can't watch the video, what'd they say?

I'm susceptible to those types because they the same ones that be calling us the hard R.

Was they talking shyt or bullying?

They said, “just quit, go play valorant or something where you can get two kills, or go show your t*ts on twitch. You don’t belong here. Notice how masterchief was never a woman?”