Female gamer gets bullied for being bad at Halo, devs respond

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being upset at some nerds roasting you online, soft ass generation
:hubie: I can tell yall never stepped foot out of your house when growing up.

Come out of your neck towards anyone in their face and you would have hands laid on you. That was just country shyt, whether yellow black or white

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Playstation Network online monitoring is OD now. I cussed someone out in a message the other day and immediately got a warning :merchant:

These dudes would have been banned instantly on that platform.

But I miss the wild wild west days of the internet. nikkas is soft as hell now.

What do you call talking shyt over a medium where someone cant immediately put a foot up your ass?????? :gucci::mjtf:

Thats the very definition of soft

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you call talking shyt over a medium where someone cant immediately put a foot up your ass?????? :gucci::mjtf:

The irony of people that talk shyt online, knowing damn well they'd never say anything in person, calling others that stand up to them "soft". Is fukking hilarious.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:Square biz, soft gen or etc these dudes sound like some non p*ssy getting, freckled and pimple faced, meat head dweebs.

Its fukking Halo:francis:. I remember when I was deep into the MCC and folks were like:yeshrug:because we were all sucking.

Oh I forgot, the game is free hence why there's dikkheads like them dudes. I'm convinced free games= a$$holes.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not engaging because this same thread has video of her talking shyt too

STOP IT

They didn't call her a slur and men/boy get worst

Ya'll capin because she's a woman

show me where i was caping for her specifically. or show me where i said i have a problem with trash talk. i don't. shyt, i talk trash too!

what i was asking about had more to do with the idea of how we respond to people when they clearly are not ok in those environments. maybe it's just me showing that i'm getting up there in age, but i dont think it's cool to tell people they should be ok with it if they show they're not ok, just because "that's the way it is".

now if she isn't one of those people getting bullied unfairly, then cool. i understand your response. but i still think it's a valid point.

also... going back to the video in question... telling a chick to go show her t*ts on twitch cause she sucks isn't trash talk. that's some incel shyt. but that's just my opinion. :yeshrug:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the most frustrating thing is having bad teammates in a team game. Sometimes it feels like you're playing with braindead people and their response is always "don't tell me how to play my game i just want to have fun" going 1 kill 14 deaths in slayer is fun in ranked? They need better matchmaking if they want to eliminate trash talk

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
where is it written that enduring verbal abuse is a mandatory requirement of using the internet? :jbhmm:

lets say your opinion was universally accepted as the internet ethos. who's left? belligerent malcontents free to heap verbal abuse upon one another.
sounds exactly like *****.:martin:
I Don’t give a fukk who ***** is you fukking nerd :yeshrug:

Verbal abuse is common, acting like you’re free from it is uncommon. The internet has never been safe just like the real world isn’t. So the only way to make it safe according to your way of thinking would be to turn into a whole bytch, soften up society as a whole so you think policing aka minority report is the way. You must be a robotic life form trying to get humans to play nice. And if they don’t :demonic:

that’s what you’re indirectly but directly saying. That is your solution, but the real solution is to stop being a bytch. That’s my 2 cents

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:hubie: I can tell yall never stepped foot out of your house when growing up.

Come out of your neck towards anyone in their face and you would have hands laid on you. That was just country shyt, whether yellow black or white
What are you talking about? When I was a kid I got home from school and went straight to the park to play ball, so I most surely got out the house. And yea, someone talked crazy to you in your face and you’re throwing hands.

this post was about an online encounter

I’m saying that only this soft ass generation gets so offended at some nerd talking trash online. How soft you gotta be to have a total stranger online strike a nerve like that? fukk that nerd and keep it moving, the online world is not the real world.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You not supposed to take video game shyt talking that seriously. You too emotional if you do.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It's easy to talk shyt from the safety of your mom's basement. fukkin neckbeard weirdos. That is probably the closest they'll ever get to female attention.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
One of the most frustrating thing is having bad teammates in a team game. Sometimes it feels like you're playing with braindead people and their response is always "don't tell me how to play my game i just want to have fun" going 1 kill 14 deaths in slayer is fun in ranked? They need better matchmaking if they want to eliminate trash talk
You just described my lol games