Female gamer gets bullied for being bad at Halo, devs respond

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I thought XBL and PSN were both on a campaign to clean up the racism, sexism, and homophobia on their networks? :patrice:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought XBL and PSN were both on a campaign to clean up the racism, sexism, and homophobia on their networks? :patrice:
On xbox if you get reported for saying anything its an instant comms ban

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being so conditioned to being talked down to and made fun of that you see that video and are like "no big deal. boys will be boys":scust:
Bro it's the internet, maybe times have changed and i'm willing to accept that but generally that's what you get when people can be anonymously themselves with no physical consequences.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So....she got talked to like men/boys talk to other men/boys?

I get called all types of trash on NBA 2k MyPark.

This is why men don't like to compete with women...we can't win.

just because that environment is ok for some people doesn’t mean everyone else has to accept it. I have much more of an issue with sheamus’ public response, because this happens to black folks too and I’ve never heard him say anything about that.

but why is the expectation that people should be tough enough to deal with it? what if they aren’t? calling them weak or telling them to be tougher anyway isn’t a solution.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
It's laughable to think that this is even remotely a Playstation vs Xbox issue. Anonymous people on the internet always have, and always will talk crazy shyt they would never say in person.

You just got your feelings hurt by strangers in middle school and want to act like "it's an Xbox thing" :mjlol:
Nah if you weren't playing Xbox when the 1st modern warfare came out u wouldn't understand..if they thought u were blk u were called the n word ..they called me Leroy Everytime I use to play :wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
just because that environment is ok for some people doesn’t mean everyone else has to accept it. I have much more of an issue with sheamus’ public response, because this happens to black folks too and I’ve never heard him say anything about that.

but why is the expectation that people should be tough enough to deal with it? what if they aren’t? calling them weak or telling them to be tougher anyway isn’t a solution.
iu

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. People acting like Socom wasn't CoD before CoD was on console. Folks were wildin on there with the racism. Like I said, each platform is bad and I don't know why folks are trying to turn this into a PSN vs XBL discussion.
I played socom 2-3 for years and yeah they had the racism but nothing compares to the level of XBL fukkery. Seems like Xbox just attracts MAGA type people and cacs from the south.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I don't get it, I play a lot and everyone has their mic muted, have never run into anyone talking during the matches, is this an america only thing?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
all these years since this sohh/coli shyt started... and y'all still using the same punchlines to defend flimsy arguments?

I'm not engaging because this same thread has video of her talking shyt too

STOP IT

They didn't call her a slur and men/boy get worst

Ya'll capin because she's a woman