Fellas..if a woman is giving you major eye contact

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Don't act like this isn't the other way around a majority of the time.
I don't even start convo's with women because for whatever reason they think I'm hitting on them and I'm not. And it's not my approach its my appearance. Women really enjoy putting themselves on a pedestal by talking to ugly nikkas like me.
I've had a bytch start a convo with me just to say she has a bf. :why:
bytch you started talkin to me. Get the fukk out my face :why:
:laff:hold this rep my nikka real muthafukkin shyt:laff:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
i know its the internet, so :duck:, but i'm 6'2"/214 with an athletic build... and dark-skinned :steviej:

in the club, some girls will be :wub: if I approach them off this alone... otherwise, girls have the fear of god struck in dem if they even think I'm looking their direction. :russ:, even if they are staring (especially beckys). Be intimidating brehs.

In the midst of the whole "street harassment" fukkery, truthfully, I go about my business in most public venues and don't even give these hoes a chance even if they feeling the kid... because honestly, some girls just want the gratification of knowing they can have you talk to them. You gotta feel it out, but I ain't falling for that sucka shyt :camby:

ESPECIALLY in the gym.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Talk to her u little bytch :ufdup:

Thats how females try to encourage you over. What we look like getting up to talk to u.

You better get to walking over to her :pacspit::snoop:

giphy.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
if she keeps playing with her hair she wants you to touch her vagina

look for this especially in the teens :shaq:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

Thats how females try to encourage you over. What we look like getting up to talk to u.

or stop trying to be stubborn, get cho fine ass up and come get these digits bae :pachaha:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't act like this isn't the other way around a majority of the time.
I don't even start convo's with women because for whatever reason they think I'm hitting on them and I'm not. And it's not my approach its my appearance. Women really enjoy putting themselves on a pedestal by talking to ugly nikkas like me.
I've had a bytch start a convo with me just to say she has a bf. :why:
bytch you started talkin to me. Get the fukk out my face :why:

Funny thing is I just had this same thing happen to me Saturday at a big company meeting saturday. We were all assigned to random tables with random people, and this Spanish woman was like "This must be the hot people table, with us sitting here" I'm like.:pachaha: Thinking in my head... I guess so. So a few mins pass and she starts laughing and giggling with the woman next to her, I finally cave and look over and she's grabs my arm is like we where just talking about getting drinks after this is over. I'm like:leostare: BUT I went ahead and said I wish I had drove up there instead of riding the bus they provided so I could mess around in the city. Katt Williams had a show there that night, I wanted to catch. This chick then said you should come drink and party with me, my husband wont be here for couple of hours so I got time to kill....:why: She then proceeded to talk about her husband randomly through out the next few hours while saying suggesting hanging out in the mean time.

WTF is that ladies, she seemed to be really into her husband at the same time she was spitting mad game. That's how dudes get in trouble, fortunately I'm not the type of dude to jump to conclusion and I'm a one woman man.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Sometimes I do that and sometimes I start a conversation if I'm really wanting his attention. When ending the conversation usually they ask for my number.

Something that I've noticed is, compared to where I used to live, guys are much more shy (I guess that's the word). They seem super surprised when I make eye contact and smile, so they approach me a little more. Whereas where I used to live, it's kinda the norm to see people smiling at you. At least that's the conclusion Im drawing.

Im also starting to just like that staring and flirting from afar shyt. Like just flirting with my eyes or complimenting but not expecting anything more. I don't know; I'm weird.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

What if she's ugly or wack looking.

Hit her with a sport fukk just because she wants it?