Fellas: Do you let your chick have male friends?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka, when I made it official wit my lady, I told other females "bytch, I cant talk to u no more.:huhldup: Lose my number!"

:pachaha:

that was back in 97 my nig, you tellin me you haven't dipped in another girl pool since.

Not even "one sample of that snapper and your ass was hooked" anymore?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
A lot of you have never been in a serious relationship, are young, or need to stop messing with hood rats. Any self respecting woman that truley loves you would respect your opinion on this subject. My wife doesn't have male friends and I don't have female friends that either of us hang out with. Before we even got serious with each other we let it be known that it's not a good look if the other is hanging out constantly with the opposite sex. It's just a matter of respect for your partner and person you love.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: dudes really settin themselves up for a L in here. Like WTF is wrong with nikkas today. And you wonder why relationships/marriages aint what it used to be. There is no bopundries. There used to be a certain respect that couples had for each other. Y'all let these women today bamboozle you into thinking you are a better man/secure man if you allow them to randomly hang out with male friends. :pacspit: at you simp nikkas. Y'all part of the reason there aren't as many of value today.

There aren't many reasons that you should be hanging with anyone of the opposite sex to go to the movies,dinner to the mall whatever(Mayby if they are gay/lesbian or your relative). I dont care how long yall been friends. Theres a good chance there is something there and U.E.N.O. or you dont realize it. If your a female and your somewhat attractive i bet your male friend will fukk in a heartbeat so quit being naive. I'll damn near bet anything on it.

It aint about being secure its about being in a comfortable relationship where yall respect each other enough to not put yourselves in those situations. If yall out in the club there is nothing wrong with saying Hi or having casual talk. It's a public forum. But if you guys are planning private encounters then thats crossinging the line:smh:.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: dudes really settin themselves up for a L in here. Like WTF is wrong with nikkas today. And you wonder why relationships/marriages aint what it used to be. There is no bopundries. There used to be a certain respect that couples had for each other. Y'all let these women today bamboozle you into thinking you are a better man/secure man if you allow them to randomly hang out with male friends. :pacspit: at you simp nikkas. Y'all part of the reason there aren't as many of value today.

There aren't many reasons that you should be hanging with anyone of the opposite sex to go to the movies,dinner to the mall whatever(Mayby if they are gay/lesbian or your relative). I dont care how long yall been friends. Theres a good chance there is something there and U.E.N.O. or you dont realize it. If your a female and your somewhat attractive i bet your male friend will fukk in a heartbeat so quit being naive. I'll damn near bet anything on it.

It aint about being secure its about being in a comfortable relationship where yall respect each other enough to not put yourselves in those situations. If yall out in the club there is nothing wrong with saying Hi or having casual talk. It's a public forum. But if you guys are planning private encounters then thats crossinging the line:smh:.

not only is what you said is true..on top of that, if a new random dude is trying to hang out with your girl and knows about you, that is just straight up disrespect since he disregards your situation and most likely thinks about f**king the chick at some point.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:dahell: im reading this shyt and dudes in here talking bout they dont wanna control their women. It's expected for the females to have a rebellious attitude but the men:scusthov:. It's control now to set boundries in a relationship? It's control now for you to respect each other and not put yourself in a situation that is very likely to fail? How many times does this "male friend" have to come at you sideways to get the point? How many times has that nikka expressed his true feelings for you? How many times that nikka try to catch you slipping at a weak point? :scusthov: at some of these answers .

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I have a lot of platonic female friends. I've never hooked up with any of them, and I'm not interested in doing so; I've known them for years, so if I WAS interested in them, I would have tried something by now. Their boyfriends have never had issues with me because they usually know me as well, so they know I'm not a threat

So if a girl ever told me to stop talking to my female friends, I'd hit her with a :childplease: and throw her in the bushes ASAP. If she can't trust me, and is so paranoid/insecure that she'd ask me to throw away some of my most loyal friends, the relationship probably wouldn't have lasted very long anyway....and I'd expect the same reaction from a girl if I ever asked her to stop having platonic male friends.

That being said, I remember an ex-girlfriend who wanted to be just "friends" with me after we broke up; and yet after she got into a new relationship, she was still sending me messages like "I love you and I miss you," trying to call me up on christmas morning, crying that I wasn't talking to her, etc :what:. THAT is just disrespectful to her relationship, and if someone is crossing lines like that, their partner would be perfectly reasonable in asking them to end contact with that person

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
It's not about insecurity, it's common sense.

Girls will never understand what we mean because they don't have dikks.

They don't know how it feels getting hard after seeing a girl bend over or looking at her titz bounce while she walks.

Guys are always trying to fuck, we're horny 24/7 and we'll do anything to get puss.

You know that below average looking girl with the nice ass who guys call "beautiful" on instagram? Well, she's not beautiful. It's just guys being guys trying to get up in her pants.

You must be delusional if you think a guy is going to take a girl out for something to eat or to go watch a movie without at least even trying to get some puss.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
she can do whatever she wants........

if her want is to be hanging out with other dudes then im naturally not going to want her ass.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
It's not about insecurity, it's common sense.

Girls will never understand what we mean because they don't have dikks.

They don't know how it feels getting hard after seeing a girl bend over or looking at her titz bounce while she walks.

Guys are always trying to fuck, we're horny 24/7 and we'll do anything to get puss.

You know that below average looking girl with the nice ass who guys call "beautiful" on instagram? Well, she's not beautiful. It's just guys being guys trying to get up in her pants.

You must be delusional if you think a guy is going to take a girl out for something to eat or to go watch a movie without at least even trying to get some puss.

The thing is he don't even have to fvck that night. He could just be setting himself up for the future when she comes crying to that nikka and want somone to console her and give her that male advice. Nikkas dont get that is not about the women cheating its about her being around a shark 24/7 waiting to smell blood. I think there are really dudes out there that have no intentions(at least at the moment) but they are few. Matter of fact they don't even need the intentions.... but thats when the **mistakes** happen.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Are you guys good with your lady havin male friends? Or is that a complete no no? I mean what's wrong with a harmless male friend? :mjpls:

Are u insecure at all?

:patrice:

I don't have any problems with a lady making male friends. I have problem with a woman who makes too many male friends and doesn't know the difference between a platonic male friend and the guy that pretend to be her friend to get in her draws. A lot of women are naive calling every guy they talk to and hangout with a friend without recognizing their male associates' hidden agenda. I would never get involve with a woman who would allow herself to be misled by her so called male friends.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No I wont let her.

I also dont hang out with the next mans chick so when one of my female friends get boyfriends I usually stop chilling with them out of respect for the dude.

Lets be real for a sec, most girls keep dudes as friends because they like being showered with attention. They also know the dude would smash if he got the chance.
This and most of my friends regardless of gender get ghost when they got a SO if the relationship worth anything. I thought this was how,it was done guess not? Yeah if it's not a group outing out of respect for dude I don't even hit them up like that except during bdays or inviting them out with they SO. That's true friend shyt to me knowing when to let your friends breathe not no I need my friend that much like them cats a fukking security blanket. Nah son I ain't with that regardless of gender do you we'll link up when we do if not enjoyed the good times we had.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Ladies, i want you to text all of their guy "friends" and ask them if they want to come over and play, then come back here and tell us how many declined. I bet none of them will.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Ladies, i want you to text all of their guy "friends" and ask them if they want to come over and play, then come back here and tell us how many declined. I bet none of them will.
i dont go thru my husbands phone so it wont happen