Fellas: Do you let your chick have male friends?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I always find it funny as hell when people come with this would you "let" your girl...shyt

Man shes gonna do what she do regardless. Theres really nothing you can do to prevent dudes from sharing your girl. Unless your on that chain her up to the bdroom sh!t amd even still..whem u go to work there could be dudes climbin up that window...

What u gonna do? Hire body guards? To watch over the crib? She could wimd up fukin them body guards :heh:

Stop being insecure pussies and just be the best man you can be...if shes a good woman shell keep her legs closed. If shes not a good woman you will share her. End of story.

Edit: I been on that insecure tip before and its bullsh!t. Always wonderin what shes doing, goin through her phone, paranoid 24/7...ive learned to really not stress and just do me..and in doing so im much more happier then i was 5 years ago when i was insecure.

Daps
I always find it funny as hell when people come with this would you "let" your girl...shyt

Man shes gonna do what she do regardless. Theres really nothing you can do to prevent dudes from sharing your girl. Unless your on that chain her up to the bdroom sh!t amd even still..whem u go to work there could be dudes climbin up that window...

What u gonna do? Hire body guards? To watch over the crib? She could wimd up fukin them body guards :heh:

Stop being insecure pussies and just be the best man you can be...if shes a good woman shell keep her legs closed. If shes not a good woman you will share her. End of story

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS X A MILLION

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
How is attempting to control what your significant can or can't do respect?

When you put boundaries on what your significant other can or can not do you're basically reducing them as a person and treating them as if they are a child unable to make their own logical decisions, and as a female.. I hate being treated like that.

And I wouldn't necessarily be uncomfortable with it unless I was given a reason to. If my boyfriend is doing it all the time and acting sketchy about it, lying about going out with his guy friends (which would probably stem from ME being insecure, trying to control him and tell him what he can and can't do) then it becomes an issue. If I ask him If he doesn't mind if I tag along because I ain't doin shyt anyways, and he is hesitant, then I'd be worried.

I've hung out with guys long enough to know that just because they'd willingly stick their dikk in you, doesn't mean they're all going to try to.. and if they do and you can't trust your girl enough to know she'd handle the situation respectfully herself then you probably have no business being in a relationship together to begin with.

Oh don't get it twisted I'm not her dad. I'm not saying what she can and can not do. I'm just saying what I'll tolerate and if she likes what we have she'll make the necessary moves to keep me in her life, and vice versa.

It really has nothing to do with control either. When I say respect I mean me/her willingly drawing boundaries with your guy/lady friends. You give me that respect and trust is earned and vice versa. Thats what building a solid foundation to a relationship is all about IMO.

But you see it can easily make you uncomfortable. Examples: You text him "hey what did you do today" He responds "went to the movies with tiff". You'll be sittin there like :why:

Or say youre living together. He's like, "hey be back in a few hours, I'm gonna go to the mall with sara" You say "well can I come along, I have a few things I wanna pick up". He responds, "ehh, Mike (her BF) is giving Sara a hard time she kinda just wants alone time to talk, luh ya bae." You'll be sitting there like
2E4AZHL.gif

Lol now see how quickly that turned into an uncomfortable situation for you?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
No I wont let her.

I also dont hang out with the next mans chick so when one of my female friends get boyfriends I usually stop chilling with them out of respect for the dude.

Lets be real for a sec, most girls keep dudes as friends because they like being showered with attention. They also know the dude would smash if he got the chance.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I think people don't trust their partner because they think "if I was in the same situation, I would cheat".
I know that I don't have a cheating bone in my body, so I only mess with men who are like that, and I haven't been cheated on as of now (that I know of).

So if the guy I'm talking to doesn't trust me to hang out with male friends (most if which I probably have been close to before we even met, so who is he to tell me to stop a 3+ year friendship?) it tells me a lot about him.

I'm not saying stop a friendship, but draw a line. And I think your theory is off. I don't cheat and I don't trust right away. I honestly think people are fools to trust right away. Trust is earned in my eyes.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I understand we all have egos and we don't want to be played in front of our friends and families by some trollop, but some of these things will happen no matter how carefully you go about it. It sometimes takes going through those disappointing times to be able to know when you have a good woman/man. If your woman is acting in a way you think threatens your relationship, you need to put some distance between you and her or drop her altogether. Life is learning and growing, so unfortunately that means there WILL BE growing pains in relationships with others. Don't be afraid to grow.

Superstar
Daps
If you're going to tell a woman who she can and can't be friends with, you'd better be sick enough to back that up with the threat of domestic abuse.

Because if you tell a woman that shyt, she'll be cheating on you with her guy friend within a month.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It really has nothing to do with control either. When I say respect I mean me/her willingly drawing boundaries with your guy/lady friends. You give me that respect and trust is earned and vice versa. Thats what building a solid foundation to a relationship is all about IMO.

But you see it can easily make you uncomfortable. Examples: You text him "hey what did you do today" He responds "went to the movies with tiff". You'll be sittin there like :why:

Or say youre living together. He's like, "hey be back in a few hours, I'm gonna go to the mall with sara" You say "well can I come along, I have a few things I wanna pick up". He responds, "ehh, Mike (her BF) is giving Sara a hard time she kinda just wants alone time to talk, luh ya bae." You'll be sitting there like
2E4AZHL.gif

Lol now see how quickly that turned into an uncomfortable situation for you?

Okay, you got me..haha

I think my issue lies more in the whole a male "allowing" me to have guy friends than it does, me having guys friends. Chances are if we're dating, I'm not trynna hang out with males like that other than you.. I recognize the issues that can arise, I just don't like the whole wording of "letting", i'm not into that whole controlling relationship bullshyt. If I respect you and our relationship enough, I know what is or isn't appropriate.. it's really all situational, though.. I think.

There's a pretty big difference between hanging out with a guy alone getting fukked up, and say.. I don't know.. going hiking (lol) and catching up on what each other has been doing in life.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
My ex had no problems with me and my guyfriends because I've known most of them since elementary and they're not into black girls. My guyfriend's gf did have an issue with me and him hanging out so I stopped. I don't want to be the reason of your trust issues :manny:

did you ever hook with your guy friend? how did she react?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Its not like she's lettin the dude smash. Just conversatin at work, sayin whatsup to the dude when she sees him in public & casual convo. What's wrong with that? What if she knew him before u? :usure:

what if she become facebook pals with friends at work?

Daps
did you ever hook with your guy friend? how did she react?

Nope, the funny part is I knew him longer than her. He's not attracted to black girls, I don't know how many times I gotta say that. She was convinced that he liked me but we were talking recently and he's like I like hanging out with you because you do shyt I do (video games, drink brews, get stoned).

I don't know, I get along with guys. When the girls in school threw me in the bushes, I got into sports and made a lot of friends from the athletic teams and stuff.

I still think she thinks he likes me but I don't ask him that, I like our friendship the way it is.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Okay, you got me..haha

I think my issue lies more in the whole a male "allowing" me to have guy friends than it does, me having guys friends. Chances are if we're dating, I'm not trynna hang out with males like that other than you.. I recognize the issues that can arise, I just don't like the whole wording of "letting", i'm not into that whole controlling relationship bullshyt. If I respect you and our relationship enough, I know what is or isn't appropriate.. it's really all situational, though.. I think.

There's a pretty big difference between hanging out with a guy alone getting fukked up, and say.. I don't know.. going hiking (lol) and catching up on what each other has been doing in life.

@ the bold, Thats what gets my trust.

I feel ya tho, nobody wants to be in a controlling relationship. And believe me girls try to be controlling at times too. This just isn't a male trait lol.

And IDK about hiking.. Example: Your man is out there with his busty friend becca and she's struggling to make it up a hill. She fakes an ankle injury. So your man, being a good friend puts her up on his shoulders.. Now her coochie juices are running down the back of your mans neck.. Before you know it ankle is feeling better but she wants to use his hiking stick..

:lolbron:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Yet I bet ya'll the same dudes who would complain about your girls bein too nosey and insecure, scared your girls going through your phone, yadda yadda

if you know you're providing a stable, loving relationship that is rewarding, you don't need to worry.. the minute you tell your your girl what she can and can not do is when the relationship is already destined to fail.

if i was interested in my guy friends, I would be dating them not YOU.

but hanging out with an ex boyfriend or an ex hook up is a different story

This sounds good, and may in fact be true for you, but far too often (and wrongfully so) I've been the 'so-called' male 'friend'. The one she 'knew' before she knew her man and is only 'just friends' with. And that may be true even, we were never more than and still aren't more than 'just friends'. But from day one we had been body-rocking each other's brains loose, and still did presently during the relationship, and yeah, I was still just 'a friend'. There's also been instances with women at work who are in relationships flinging out the punani to me, her innocent male 'friend' from work. :comeon:

And there is no proud boastful sense of 'accomplishment' in this, rather shame; and it is only with the intent to disway some of the myth that male 'friends' are always just that, non sexual friends, that I share these experiences. A man would do himself a great service to be diligent in who his woman considers a male friend, the relevance of maintaining close contact with him and why she feels the needs to, and other key factors, before being so 'accepting' of it under the guise of being 'secure' and 'confident'. I've smashed quite a few secure confident brothers' gf's. Foolishly, yes, but is it my fault he was 'too secure' to tell her to stop letting me 'give her rides home after work so he doesn't have to come all the way across town'? No :no: