Fellas: Do you let your chick have male friends?

Daps
My ex had no problems with me and my guyfriends because I've known most of them since elementary and they're not into black girls. My guyfriend's gf did have an issue with me and him hanging out so I stopped. I don't want to be the reason of your trust issues :manny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Keep it real brehs, how many female fiends do u have that you would smash if she let you? :mjpls:

Damn near all of them. Quite frankly the only reason I really fukk with them is either they goin put me on to some bytches or the slight possibly of them giving it up :manny:

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None man. All y'all idiots for willingly putting yourselves in the friend zone.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
if you know you're providing a stable, loving relationship that is rewarding, you don't need to worry.. the minute you put boundaries on what your girl can and can not do is when the relationship is already destined to fail.

if i was interested in my guy friends, I would be dating them not YOU.

but hanging out with an ex boyfriend or an ex hook up is a different story

Its not about worrying, its about respect.

(I'm assuming you're a chick) Say we were dating, how would you feel if I was chilling with my attractive lady friends all the time. We'd go out drink then went back to one of their places to drink and smoke a little more. Oh you weren't invited though..

You wouldn't feel some sorta way about that?

See when I get in a relationship lines are drawn in those types of friendships because I don't want no unnecessary drama for 1 but also because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I guess you can categorize that under providing a stable, loving relationship that is rewarding. So If I'm gonna do that then I expect the same in return.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
naw i'm coo on that... she will probably still chat with them on the secret, but you can't do anything about that... but to give that an official go ahead, no way. Long time family friend that stops by and says hi in public might be aight, but some fella she just 'chills' and 'hangs out with', man naw. You already know them negroes are wolves trying to get them a slab.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
If you don't "let" your girlfriend have male friends, she's just going to have male friends behind your back. It doesn't matter whether or not she has male friends that you know about. If she's going to cheat, she's going to find a way to cheat with or without male friends that you approve of. What do you think this is? Saudi Arabia, where you can forcibly keep your woman from having any male contact, ever, and you can rest assured that you've snuffed out any meaningful human contact so you can rest easily at night knowing that although you've created an emotional prisoner that nobody else is fukking her?

Nah, I'm cool on that. I'm comfortable enough in my self-worth to know that I'm entertaining enough, good looking enough, and that my pipe game is on-point enough (:ohlawd: is it ever) to rest assured that even if she does cheat (highly unlikely), it won't be my fault.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Same thing I said.

Oh don't get it twisted I'm not her dad. I'm not saying what she can and can not do. I'm just saying what I'll tolerate and if she likes what we have she'll make the necessary moves to keep me in her life, and vice versa.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Its not about worrying, its about respect.

(I'm assuming you're a chick) Say we were dating, how would you feel if I was chilling with my attractive lady friends all the time. We'd go out drink then went back to one of their places to drink and smoke a little more. Oh you weren't invited though..

You wouldn't feel some sorta way about that?

See when I get in a relationship lines are drawn in those types of friendships because I don't want no unnecessary drama for 1 but also because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I guess you can categorize that under providing a stable, loving relationship that is rewarding. So If I'm gonna do that then I expect the same in return.

exactly, it's all about respect... and one of those 'friends' are just as likely to get it as an ex is. when you DON'T set boundaries and mash for your respect is when that woman will run all over you.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
naw i'm coo on that... she will probably still chat with them on the secret, but you can't do anything about that... but to give that an official go ahead, no way. Long time family friend that stops by and says hi in public might be aight, but some fella she just 'chills' and 'hangs out with', man naw. You already know them negroes are wolves trying to get them a slab.

Exactly. And I told the girl I'm talking to the same thing. Spread them legs for one of your "guy friends" and tell him to hit it. I guarantee he'll take you up on that offer.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Keep it real brehs, how many female fiends do u have that you would smash if she let you? :mjpls:

Each and everyone of them. :youngsabo:

If ANY of my female friends came up to me right now and said, "Either we can keep this great friendship we have OR you can fukk me ONE TIME for TEN MINUTES and afterwards we can never speak to each other again" I'm picking the latter EVERY TIME. :shaq:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
What do you mean by "friend" OP? Are we talking close, personal friend that she hangs out with all the time? Or just casual friends that she grabs drinks with after work in groups an shyt? :leostare:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She can have all the male friends she wants. It's not like me telling her "don't hang out with so-and-so" is really gonna stop her from fukking him if that's the kind of woman she is. imo, this is something you shouldn't have to worry about if you've chosen correctly upfront.