Fellas: Do you let your chick have male friends?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep it real brehs, how many female fiends do u have that you would smash if she let you? :mjpls:
Honestly, maybe 2. One I been wanting to fukk for the looooooongest time. This bad Colombian chick :whew: and the other is reserved for some girl that I'm probably forgetting at the moment. Maybe one of my ex's if we're counting them as "friends". But for the most part, my female friends and I are off that sexual tension shyt. :manny:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
My ex had no problems with me and my guyfriends because I've known most of them since elementary and they're not into black girls. My guyfriend's gf did have an issue with me and him hanging out so I stopped. I don't want to be the reason of your trust issues :manny:

Trust me, they can't WAIT to put you on that Ghetto Gaggers poster. :steviej:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Each and everyone of them. :youngsabo:

If ANY of my female friends came up to me right now and said, "Either we can keep this great friendship we have OR you can fukk me ONE TIME for TEN MINUTES and afterwards we can never speak to each other again" I'm picking the latter EVERY TIME. :shaq:

:pachaha:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Its not about worrying, its about respect.

(I'm assuming you're a chick) Say we were dating, how would you feel if I was chilling with my attractive lady friends all the time. We'd go out drink then went back to one of their places to drink and smoke a little more. Oh you weren't invited though..

You wouldn't feel some sorta way about that?

See when I get in a relationship lines are drawn in those types of friendships because I don't want no unnecessary drama for 1 but also because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I guess you can categorize that under providing a stable, loving relationship that is rewarding. So If I'm gonna do that then I expect the same in return.

How is attempting to control what your significant can or can't do respect?

When you put boundaries on what your significant other can or can not do you're basically reducing them as a person and treating them as if they are a child unable to make their own logical decisions, and as a female.. I hate being treated like that.

And I wouldn't necessarily be uncomfortable with it unless I was given a reason to. If my boyfriend is doing it all the time and acting sketchy about it, lying about going out with his guy friends (which would probably stem from ME being insecure, trying to control him and tell him what he can and can't do) then it becomes an issue. If I ask him If he doesn't mind if I tag along because I ain't doin shyt anyways, and he is hesitant, then I'd be worried.

I've hung out with guys long enough to know that just because they'd willingly stick their dikk in you, doesn't mean they're all going to try to.. and if they do and you can't trust your girl enough to know she'd handle the situation respectfully herself then you probably have no business being in a relationship together to begin with.

CityGuy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, 1 because if I dont trust her then why am I with her. 2 I have female friends so it's a two way street. If she wants to step out of line its just as easy for me to

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
tumblr_me6t8ivz3V1r3zupao1_500.gif

Daps
She can have all the male friends she wants. It's not like me telling her "don't hang out with so-and-so" is really gonna stop her from fukking him if that's the kind of woman she is. imo, this is something you shouldn't have to worry about if you've chosen correctly upfront.

bingo..

these dudes sound real insecure up in here.. you don't trust your ole lady- let her bounce.. its really that simple..

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I bet u sucka ass nikkaz be sittin on the couch wit yo girl while she receivin texts from a male "friend" and she be laughin at the jokes he be textin her. Right there, he is makin his way into her panties.

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
Oh don't get it twisted I'm not her dad. I'm not saying what she can and can not do. I'm just saying what I'll tolerate and if she likes what we have she'll make the necessary moves to keep me in her life, and vice versa.

I think people don't trust their partner because they think "if I was in the same situation, I would cheat".
I know that I don't have a cheating bone in my body, so I only mess with men who are like that, and I haven't been cheated on as of now (that I know of).

So if the guy I'm talking to doesn't trust me to hang out with male friends (most if which I probably have been close to before we even met, so who is he to tell me to stop a 3+ year friendship?) it tells me a lot about him.

EDIT:
Keep it real brehs, how many female fiends do u have that you would smash if she let you? :mjpls:

Damn near all of them. Quite frankly the only reason I really fukk with them is either they goin put me on to some bytches or the slight possibly of them giving it up :manny:

Each and everyone of them. :youngsabo:

If ANY of my female friends came up to me right now and said, "Either we can keep this great friendship we have OR you can fukk me ONE TIME for TEN MINUTES and afterwards we can never speak to each other again" I'm picking the latter EVERY TIME. :shaq:

Doesn't mean they'd let you smash though :russ:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Better to KNOW the nikkas she might be fukkin than NOT know :ufdup:

nikkas actin dramatic cuz they girls got homies. Y'all nikkas stupid as hell. You won, she yours. If she goin around on you, it was your swagless self that didn't do enough right by her for you to keep your status as King Dingaling :smh:

Besides, you gonna suddenly stop having female friends cuz you with a girl :what:

Simple ass nikkas :snoop:

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
All it takes is that one moment where u and your lady have a fight and she tellin this "friend" about it.

Next thing you know, they meetin at a hotel and he brought his portable cd player and he fukkin her to "he dont love u, like I love u, baby:noah:"

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Better to KNOW the nikkas she might be fukkin than NOT know :ufdup:

nikkas actin dramatic cuz they girls got homies. Y'all nikkas stupid as hell. You won, she yours. If she goin around on you, it was your swagless self that didn't do enough right by her for you to keep your status as King Dingaling :smh:

Besides, you gonna suddenly stop having female friends cuz you with a girl :what:

Simple ass nikkas :snoop:

nikka, when I made it official wit my lady, I told other females "bytch, I cant talk to u no more.:huhldup: Lose my number!"

:pachaha: