FD Signifier says nikkas who post in the coliseum are lames

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hit yall with the deathblow on this one:wow:
nvi3r0.gif

Sounds like he may just subscribe to the universal law #TheChildOfMan,versus being a simp. So with that I will have to give him some leeway. Thats completely different from simping. With that said I stand with thecoli:respect:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
He's not talking about thecoli
He's 100% talking about The Coli. :dead:

Both The Coliseum and TLR specifically. :russ:

"Y'all keep talking about yourselves like you're alpha males, but let's keep it real, no one who regularly post on The Coliseum was ever going to be homecoming King in their high school"

If that ain't throwing shots, I don't know what is

Last edited:
Daps
Anybody that takes that fat, low-T, egotistical, unlikeable, performative male feminazi seriously needs help. Thank fukk him and his cornbread tube ilk are being taken less seriously by the day.

These two lovely, intelligent black women refute everything these shyt headed loony lefties are about.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Lol this got posted in the other thread but let's have a breakout thread

His in his feelings as he was rightfully called out for letting 'swirlers' off the hook in his essay video from a few weeks ago.

But having a ton of time for 'passport bros'
I actually like a lot of his videos and started watching since he made that Canibus video, but after the last one, he lost a lot of credibility with me.

He does make a good point about not wanting his algorithm and viewership to be full of a specific kind of woman hating manosphere type, but he also lost any balance whatsoever to the point where he purposely leaves out the glaring information about the other sex in the topic of his own video.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He basically all but admits he's a poster.

If we had Tariq posting here at some point there's no reason to think he isn't on here with a secret username.

He's right that nggaz are addicted to the outrage. Some posters here CANT WAIT to post some shyt designed to make people mad. They love making click bait titles and posting worldstarhiphop level fukkery. He's not wrong that the outrage threads attract a lot of attention.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Anybody that takes that fat, low-T, egotistical, unlikeable, performative male feminazi seriously needs help. Thank fukk him and his cornbread tube ilk are being taken less seriously by the day.

These two lovely, intelligent black women refute everything these shyt headed loony lefties are about.

:comeon: