FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How far can you trace your people to America? Like official documentation? Back to 1870?
:mjlol:who are you to question me? We not African. I don't have brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces or grandparents on the continent that we flew here for "opportunities" . Stop it. When it's over, it's over young man. Chicago ( cook county hospital) is me. Mine are Arkansas, Mississippi and Missouri. You won't shame me and mine. Wtf

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Yeah at least the police are Black in Africa. These cac officers can't wait to put a cap in your ass, they don't care about your money because they get more from cacs.
Spoken like a true sheltered American. :russ:

I guess you must've not been paying attention to South Africa and Nigeria in 2020. They were running their own protests against police brutality in their countries around the same time as us.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Spoken like a true sheltered American. :russ:

I guess you must've not been paying attention to South Africa and Nigeria in 2020. They were running their own protests against police brutality in their countries around the same time as us.
I've been to Africa. Not those 2 countries. Every country has police brutality. Just like every country has crime. But we'd rather deal with people who look like us versus non-Blacks.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I know what you are. We aren't all looking to Africa to identify.
I already listed cultural retentions I associate with and they precede both of us for generations. Keep identifying with acronyms, the flag and "FBA" merch tho :dead:
Travel LOL. You can plug their economy without dragging us and your Pan African nonsense. Not sure why you're playing dumb like you aren't trying to discredit our people in hopes of some African fairytale. Very strange.
Pan Africanists were minding our business until Internet Ass Muhfukkas started acting like it's the worst thing to happen. THE NERVE of Black Americans being global :picard: everybody knows that's for the white folks. Just act surprised when someone that looks like you does the same.

:unimpressed:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I'd rather not deal with oppressors period. I don't care if they're white, black or otherwise.
You gotta live in reality. This isn't Disney. There will never be equality. But I'd rather live in the best society possible with people who look like me. I don't want to have to do business with cacs daily if I can help it.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Same folks who clowned Tariq for being a Republican and supporting Trump are deflecting from this Trump-supporting "Pan-Africanist". :russ: What kinda Pan-Africanist supports Trump? Kwame Ture wouldn't be down with that shyt. :hhh:

Boy I tell you, some of yall really are two sides of the same coin and don't even realize it.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
You gotta live in reality. This isn't Disney. There will never be equality. But I'd rather live in the best society possible with people who look like me. I don't want to have to do business with cacs daily if I can help it.
I can respect that 💯. My fault for calling you "sheltered" too. That was uncalled for.