FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Buddy can you tell me about how you are bringing "black" countries together to combat white supremacy? Can you tell me why your focus is on a population of 40 mill as opposed to billions? African isn't a country. Can you tell me how Pan Africanism has been ending tribial warfare? Does religion play a factor?

All they have is empty platitudes you can engage with the "diaspora" economically while keeping your own identity.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i don't know what you mean

I'm a Black American :what: So you mean to tell me one minute it's "we need to focus on ourselves" and the next its "why are we at the center?"-- I still don't know what you mean

After all this time we hit a moment where people are genuinely interested in travel and that includes the continent. We're at the beginning phase and ya'll are hollering "But why?! We're American"
I know what you are. We aren't all looking to Africa to identify.

Travel LOL. You can plug their economy without dragging us and your Pan African nonsense. Not sure why you're playing dumb like you aren't trying to discredit our people in hopes of some African fairytale. Very strange.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Global economy, what's that? :stopitslime: America is the world.

Asians, Europeans and even White Americans are over in Africa putting their bid in for the last frontier on earth, what's the purpose of that?

Naw, I'd rather put all my eggs in one basket and completely invest all my time and energy working in America where costs are high and industries are dominated by billionaires who control the laws.

I'll just chill and go to reparation rallies with Tariq until the White House is forced to cut the check and bow down to our demands. What are the demands? Eh not sure, we haven't decided yet.

What you are describing is capitalism.

And Black Americans already have investments in Africa.

What's the true point of all of this brow beating bullshyt you Pan-Africanists do:pachaha:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All they have is empty platitudes you can engage with the "diaspora" economically while keeping your own identity.
Smh right. Why must we lose US because they refuse to stand and fight. One big "negro" because they run and our fight is highlighted cuz they choose to bow. These people are crazy. The disrespect is crazy. Like my bruv 21 Savage said I'll would slap him with a stick

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I am FBA. Those the only nikkas I'm cliqued up with.

I guess you think you are being smart by trolling and mocking the "FBA" movement but most people see that Tariq is a clown and grifter.

The truth is you don't like the idea of Black Americans/ADOS/FBA standing on our own unique lineage/identity.

Instead of trolling stand on your ideology and make the case for it in a logical manner.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I don't get the point of this. I haven't been stopped by the police (yet), but this situation could've been worse. I don't understand why people try to bring up these instances like it's a "gotcha, see?" moment. I'm pretty sure this happens in other places (like Nigeria, Jamaica, the UK, etc.) but for some reason people use this as like "see, and you guys want to deal with this shyt?" only when it's Black Americans who love being (Black) American. Ya'll can say what ya'll want, but I still love living/being American Breh. I don't know anything else.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I guess you think you are being smart by trolling and mocking the "FBA" movement but most people see that Tariq is a clown and grifter.

The truth is you don't like the idea of Black Americans/ADOS/FBA standing on our own unique lineage/identity.

Instead of trolling stand on your ideology and make the case for it in a logical manner.
You telling me my truth is hilarious. Your assumptions are wrong, you are just mad you don't agree with my mocking of internet gang banging.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You can't tell me who I am. My people from the killing fields. What next? We from Africa? My people didn't forget to tell me I have cousins from there because I don't. If you want genetics we all from there. My people didn't fly on plane here. Miss me with that. Left your whole family behind in a country you love and believe is the greatest to cuddle up with white folks LOL

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
You can't tell me who I am. My people from the killing fields. What next? We from Africa? My people didn't forget to tell me I have cousins from there because I don't. If you want genetics we all from there. My people didn't fly on plane here. Miss me with that. Left your whole family behind in a country you love and believe is the greatest to cuddle up with white folks LOL
You talking to me or to yourself bruh? It sounds like you got a story to tell.

You from Chicago? You remind me of a Chicago nikka.