FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You are supporting a clown that voted for Donald Trump.

This dude is just as bad as Tariq.
I don't support him aside from exposing Tariq. I have a number of issues with him that I've let him know. His brand of Pan Africanism is unstudied or at best sensational IMO. It IS youtube tho.

I tuned in specifically to hear the former Pan Africanist explain why he's FBA

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That could happen in European and African countries, if we're keeping it a buck.

But that was a bad look though. :huhldup:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Let me guess

It’s dodo bird negros misrepresenting a lineage movement as pro American patriotism
Exactly. I don't understand the confusion. Dude in the video talking about "staying there". I wonder where he lives and if he pushes his ideology onto folks that immigrate to majority white countries looking to assimilate by dissing the natives (an American pastime). Are we suppose to overlook that in the name of Pan Africanism? I thought the mission was about uniting "africans" across the globe. What is Pan Africanism? Very strange.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I don't support him aside from exposing Tariq. I have a number of issues with him that I've let him know. His brand of Pan Africanism is unstudied or at best sensational IMO. It IS youtube tho.

I tuned in specifically to hear the former Pan Africanist explain why he's FBA

Why can’t you be both? One is an ethnicity the other is an ideology, you can be Jamaican and Pan Africanist, Black American and Pan Africanist Afro-Cuban and Pan Africanist, I think Tariqs mistake is in acting like the two can’t coincide while at the same time propping up scholars who were Pan Africanist as the basis of his ideologies.

But there is much to gain in separation and beef so I also see why he does it.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Why can’t you be both? One is an ethnicity the other is an ideology, you can be Jamaican and Pan Africanist, Black American and Pan Africanist Afro-Cuban and Pan Africanist, I think Tariqs mistake is in acting like the two can’t coincide while at the same time propping up scholars who were Pan Africanist as the basis of his ideologies.

But there is much to gain in separation and beef so I also see why he does it.
Yeah he needed his own organization where he could take all the profit. He couldn't start his own holidays or sell merchandise repping Pan Africanism or ADOS.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This brotha just got racially profiled by cac cops while defending the same country those police officers serve. On King Flex, that was sad to watch.
I didn't hear him defending the US. Can you provide proof? Again people defend majority "black" countries where they are profiled. Can you show me where he defends the US? STANDING BY OUR ANCESTORS =/= DEFENDING THE COUNTRY.