FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why can’t you be both? One is an ethnicity the other is an ideology, you can be Jamaican and Pan Africanist, Black American and Pan Africanist Afro-Cuban and Pan Africanist, I think Tariqs mistake is in acting like the two can’t coincide while at the same time propping up scholars who were Pan Africanist as the basis of his ideologies.

But there is much to gain in separation and beef so I also see why he does it.
Because they are now saying Pan Africanism is dead and it's been replaced by B1( Black 1st) whatever the fukk that means. And he nor Jason Black/Black Authority are the leader the "code" is the leader.:mjlol:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Why is it that everyone gets to be patriotic except us?

People will get killed by their government in their own country, flee their country and still throw up their flags on social media and in real life, but Black Americans can't do the same?

You really want Black Americans to be homeless, smh.
Exactly.

I’m an American.

Just as much an American as anyone else in this country.

They want you to be people without a home like them so they can blend in easier and trick you out your position.

fukk em.

:wow: :mjcry:

Daps
How does it make zero sense?

Being openly patriotic about a country that

1) Brought you here in captivity
2) Deprives you mentally, emotionally, economically and socially to this day
3) Practices worldwide imperialism

Tell me how that makes sense to you?
:francis: And why patriotism is superior to pragmatism in this context

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I already listed cultural retentions I associate with and they precede both of us for generations. Keep identifying with acronyms, the flag and "FBA" merch tho :dead:

Pan Africanists were minding our business until Internet Ass Muhfukkas started acting like it's the worst thing to happen. THE NERVE of Black Americans being global :picard: everybody knows that's for the white folks. Just act surprised when someone that looks like you does the same.

:unimpressed:
Man what is your mission? What is your goal? What is your purpose?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
🎵 “And I’m proud to be an Americaaahhn!” 🎶
:mjgrin:

a-few-good-men-salute.gif

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Being openly patriotic about a country that

1) Brought you here in captivity
2) Deprives you mentally, emotionally, economically and socially to this day
3) Practices worldwide imperialism

Tell me how that makes sense to you?
:francis: And why patriotism is superior to pragmatism in this context
1) I was born here along with everyone in my bloodline on all sides going as far back as I can verify, 1800s at least.

2) I have benefited greatly as an American citizen in all these areas. As a matter of fact, I probably benefit more than the vast majority of American citizens due to several factors.

3) So would every other nation if they could. They bully their citizens, we bully the bullies.

Daps
1) I was born here along with everyone in my bloodline on all sides going as far back as I can verify, 1800s at least.

2) I have benefited greatly as an American citizen in all these areas. As a matter of fact, I probably benefit more than the vast majority of American citizens due to several factors.

3) So would every other nation if they could. They bully their citizens, we bully the bullies.

Delusion is the word of the day folks :francis:

They brought your ancestors here in chains sir. Benefiting is fine. I benefit too but I am benefiting pragmatically. I make no illusions about where I am or what this country represents

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
i’m a descendant of african slaves that just so happened to be on a plot of land that white men called America. this country can kiss my ass . how can you rationalize pride in a country that displaced you, separated you AND STILL TO THIS DAY gives you the finger.

y’all fake bougie coli nikkas :camby:
they don't care about your money because they get more from cacs.
^ People are gonna awkwardly sidestep this part .

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Man what is your mission? What is your goal? What is your purpose?
It seems like those are questions you should be answering :ld: it's established that I'm not confused on my lineage or how it's unique and took pride in that long before some Internet Ass "leaders" started making up acronyms. I'm even invested in seeing us thrive on an international scale. Yet we still have these rants against Pan Africanism, sooooo
pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
No the American flag represents a country that is 86% non-black and run by non blacks. It doesn’t represent your own people or ethnic group. And you’d be delusional to think it does
You can call me delusional then because that flag does represent me. When people close to me have passed away while serving this country in the military, American flags were at all of their funerals. Going by your logic, no flag represents Black American except the Juneteenth and Black American Heritage Flag (in which I actually have)

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
it was happening before some guest on a talk show. from the moment the group was advocated theres been people discounting us as trolls
I still don't know wtf that has to do with Pan Africanists or the fact that Yvette Carnell started shyt unprovoked in 2018. That's liable to happen when your movement is completely online and getting engagement on shyt like movie roles tho.

I think yall forget this whole shyt started at the tail end of people really being outside, facing the laws, and packing out city hall meetings, etc. Not youtube sermons and twitter battles

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I still don't know wtf that has to do with Pan Africanists or the fact that Yvette Carnell started shyt unprovoked in 2018. That's liable to happen when your movement is completely online and getting engagement on shyt like movie roles tho.

I think yall forget this whole shyt started at the tail end of people really being outside, facing the laws, and packing out city hall meetings, etc. Not youtube sermons and twitter battles
because a lot of people denying ados were your african bretheren throwing rocks and hiding your hands. the same reason your daddy tariq starting going in on africans

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
You can call me delusional then because that flag does represent me. When people close to me have passed away while serving this country in the military, American flags were at all of their funerals. Going by your logic, no flag represents Black American except the Juneteenth and Black American Heritage Flag (in which I actually have)

Emotional United States armed forces recruiter babble fr. Tighten up breh :comeon:.

No flag represents Black Americans and you would be a disgrace to our people (black americans) if you thought so nikka.

Ten hut head ass :mjlol::mjlol: