FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Same folks who clowned Tariq for being a Republican and supporting Trump are deflecting from this Trump-supporting "Pan-Africanist". :russ: What kinda Pan-Africanist supports Trump? Kwame Ture wouldn't be down with that shyt. :hhh:

Boy I tell you, some of yall really are two sides of the same coin and don't even realize it.
LMAO. He voted for Trump and is a conservative. He also believes CRT shouldn't be taught, but people will agree with him because he is a "Pan-African".

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Global economy, what's that? :stopitslime: America is the world.

Asians, Europeans and even White Americans are over in Africa putting their bid in for the last frontier on earth, what's the purpose of that?

Naw, I'd rather put all my eggs in one basket and completely invest all my time and energy working in America where costs are high and industries are dominated by billionaires who control the laws.

I'll just chill and go to reparation rallies with Tariq until the White House is forced to cut the check and bow down to our demands. What are the demands? Eh not sure, we haven't decided yet.
Many people don’t understand what ‘Globalization’ is. The world is incredibly interlinked, it’s almost impossible to live in your own vacuum without consideration of others in modern times which is why the US government spends billions each year on foreign policy.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I already listed cultural retentions I associate with and they precede both of us for generations. Keep identifying with acronyms, the flag and "FBA" merch tho :dead:

Pan Africanists were minding our business until Internet Ass Muhfukkas started acting like it's the worst thing to happen. THE NERVE of Black Americans being global :picard: everybody knows that's for the white folks. Just act surprised when someone that looks like you does the same.

:unimpressed:
the moment ados/fba became a thing. you had a whole bunch of people calling us russian bots or saying we were completely non existent.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
American nationalism coming from us is so lame and see through
Why is it that everyone gets to be patriotic except us?

People will get killed by their government in their own country, flee their country and still throw up their flags on social media and in real life, but Black Americans can't do the same?

You really want Black Americans to be homeless, smh.

Daps
Why is it that everyone gets to be patriotic except us?

People will get killed by their government in their own country, flee their country and still throw up their flags on social media and in real life, but Black Americans can't do the same?

You really want Black Americans to be homeless, smh.

How has being patriotic really benefited black Americans?

Those people wave their flags because good or bad, it represents their own people. Does America support and represent black Americans?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
the moment ados/fba became a thing. you had a whole bunch of people calling us russian bots or saying we were completely non existent.
That was some guest on Joy Reid in 2019. Wtf does that have to do with Pan Africanists minding their business in 2018 when Yvette Carnell went on the assault?

Daps
Yes, this is the case for Black Americans too. So, it shouldn't be a problem when we do it, I mean everyone else does it.
No the American flag represents a country that is 86% non-black and run by non blacks. It doesn’t represent your own people or ethnic group. And you’d be delusional to think it does