FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why can’t you be both? One is an ethnicity the other is an ideology, you can be Jamaican and Pan Africanist, Black American and Pan Africanist Afro-Cuban and Pan Africanist, I think Tariqs mistake is in acting like the two can’t coincide while at the same time propping up scholars who were Pan Africanist as the basis of his ideologies.

But there is much to gain in separation and beef so I also see why he does it.
What makes you think that I'M the one that thinks otherwise? :gucci:

We've been a distinct lineage for centuries. We have our own norms, mores, our own national anthem, HBCUs, genres, cuisine, etc our entire lives. Even with that, we embraced Pan Africanism. Literally what you're talking about: Embracing our lineage and the greater diaspora.

The Internet Ass Muhfukkas™️ are the ones that were like "nah nah we've never been distinct! It's Pan Africanism's fault! Tethers! fukk all that cultural retention we've expressed we need an ACRONYM. That'll prove we love ourselves. FBA!!🇺🇸"

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

We've been a distinct lineage for centuries. We have our own norms, mores, our own national anthem, HBCUs, genres, cuisine, etc our entire lives. Even with that, we embraced Pan Africanism. Literally what you're talking about: Embracing our lineage and the greater diaspora.

The Internet Ass Muhfukkas™️ are the ones that were like "nah nah we've never been distinct! It's Pan Africanism's fault! Tethers! fukk all that cultural retention we've expressed we need an ACRONYM. That'll prove we love ourselves. FBA!!🇺🇸"

Breh its crazy how we gotta explain the most basic shyt to our people

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Breh its crazy how we gotta explain the most basic shyt to our people
"Bbbbbut when people say 'Black' they include immigrants"

Literally a Croatian descendant :beli:

Literally a French descendant :upsetfavre:

Literally a Jewish descendant :ld:

"Nah nah, those are JUST WHITE people though. Black immigrants!"
bargraph-region.gif

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Why must we embrace "the greater diaspora"? What's in it for us?

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
During the fat dude's speech, One of his commenters mentioned that African police are worse. I agree to an extent because the laws can be made up on the spot in 3rd world countries.

However, id argue that you could at least bribe your way out of the police altercation in Africa. That is privilege allotted only to white people in America.

This.

Cops mess with you in africa, it's because they probably want a bribe. So you can solve the problem. In the US if the cops mess with you it's likely because you're Black and there's no way out because they're following the orders of the white population.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why must we embrace "the greater diaspora"? What's in it for us?
I know right? Why would we engage in the global economy? We already live in one of largest participants and literally made it possible for them with cotton exports that WE harvested. shyt they should just keep doing it all. Just act surprised when someone that looks like you does the same.

:unimpressed:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Pan Africanism is a weak ideology being Pro American as a Black American is much better than any Pan Africanist ideology.
Can never be "Pro American" but it's not about ties to countries. It's about our people and achievements in America. It's 100 percent ok for us to have national pride in our people. People that run THEN have pride can't tell us shyt. Simply asking why they refuse to build their countries angers them for some reason. Pan Africans ain't shyt and salty cuz they don't have the answer either. If they aren't riding our coattails under "we all black", what do they have or do? Panny HQ must be based in the US under the guise of blackness in America cuz "we lost". Corruption and leader is majority "black" countries ain't shyt so our gains must be theirs lol and smh. If these nikkas ain't shyt was a person, they are the definition. All the black men and black women ain't shyt talk is majority foreign people that would be dismembered so they center Black Americans. They not slick.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I know right? Why would we engage in the global economy? We already live in one of largest participants and literally made it possible for them with cotton exports that WE harvested. shyt they should just keep doing it all. Just act surprised when someone that looks like you does the same.

Nice try. Why aren't you focused on the larger "african" population? Why are Black Americans the center? Why aren't immigrants that immigrate to places like the Ukraine being focused on? Can you school me on the progress being made by "black folks" outside of the US after 1980 to combat white supremacy? Please tell me. I beg you.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Buddy can you tell me about how you are bringing "black" countries together to combat white supremacy? Can you tell me why your focus is on a population of 40 mill as opposed to billions? African isn't a country. Can you tell me how Pan Africanism has been ending tribial warfare? Does religion play a factor?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Nice try. Why aren't you focused on the larger "african" population?
i don't know what you mean
Why are Black Americans the center?
I'm a Black American :what: So you mean to tell me one minute it's "we need to focus on ourselves" and the next its "why are we at the center?"-- I still don't know what you mean
Why aren't immigrants that immigrate to places like the Ukraine being focused on? Can you school me on the progress being made by "black folks" outside of the US after 1980 to combat white supremacy? Please tell me. I beg you.
After all this time we hit a moment where people are genuinely interested in travel and that includes the continent. We're at the beginning phase and ya'll are hollering "But why?! We're American"

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps

Global economy, what's that? :stopitslime: America is the world.

Asians, Europeans and even White Americans are over in Africa putting their bid in for the last frontier on earth, what's the purpose of that?

Naw, I'd rather put all my eggs in one basket and completely invest all my time and energy working in America where costs are high and industries are dominated by billionaires who control the laws.

I'll just chill and go to reparation rallies with Tariq until the White House is forced to cut the check and bow down to our demands. What are the demands? Eh not sure, we haven't decided yet.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I want to be educated on these things. I'm just a simple man with family in Arkansas, Mississippi and Missouri. I would like to know why and Pan Africanism hasn't stopped modern day slavery and why Pan Africanism hasn't convinced these folks that we aren't one big negro? When will you eliminate tribes? We all black lol