FBA Man visits Caribana and raises his flag

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Tariq treats his followers like trump treats his. Create a problem like the merry Christmas thing, then offer himself as the solution.
I've never in my life heard or seen anyone set of immigrants having any issues with black Americans repping the American or any other flag or their heritage. Labor day on the parkway for years black Americans will come out with their American flags and no one cared.

TUKTA7VJDWZPXKYRM3KX3U5Y4A.jpg
You haven’t? On this board, you’ll find folks who have a problem with black Americans repping the American flag. Go to any ADOS thread.

@Wiseborn you’ve been posting here awhile. You’ve never seen anyone give black Americans an flack for repping the American flag?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's the significance of 1526 ?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Tariq treats his followers like trump treats his. Create a problem like the merry Christmas thing, then offer himself as the solution.
I've never in my life heard or seen any set of black immigrants having any issues with black Americans repping the American or any other flag or their heritage. Labor day on the parkway for years black Americans will come out with their American flags and no one cared.

It's not about issues with black Americans it's just the fact that when people come over here when they're black they tend to climb the ladder off the ills of the fba community.

Also it is used as a way to open usinesses and opportunities by promoting what can be fixed with kids you don't care about in real life.

No different than the educated cat going back to the hood to chop it up with the dudes at the bottom then going back home to the burbs and being around white people.

Honestly tariq is just using class as a weapon to fund his pockets while getting the ground angry at the upper class who refuses to do anything for them.

In terms of business its brilliant to be honest its a damn good hustle with alot of truths mixed in with the obvious agenda to eat off the struggle of the people.

What really is funny to me what I was in the lkvesfream where tariq came up with fba on the fly after having issues with Yvette and tone and walking away from ados.

And now he got dudes in real life throwing up flags like a gang set defending its turf. Tariq needs to be hired by some think tank he's too good imo . Dude got a serious brain on him when it comes to Hustling.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I've never in my life heard or seen any set of black immigrants having any issues with black Americans repping the American or any other flag or their heritage. Labor day on the parkway for years black Americans will come out with their American flags and no one cared.

Oh wow I didn't see this post. I literally said the same thing. I always wear my American flag at that shyt and I be with a whole bunch of Caribbean motherfukkers. No one actually cares