FBA Man visits Caribana and raises his flag

Braman

Superstar
Daps
the more ignorant shyt you say, the more im glad the distinction bothers you

and you act like tariq has a monopoly on saying fukked up shyt.
Hey touché my guy, if you actually think I’m bothered, and seein you emotional calling folk ‘ignorant’’ is entertaining to me …so look like we both winnin ain’t that sumthn

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
That’s because you’re a p*ssy. Inherently. Picture wanting to see another Black man hurt because of some flag. The sad thing is if you saw him or Tariq or any other Brother reppin FBA or ADOS or anything else in real life on the street you’d keep your eyes down and you’d keep it movin lol
Not all skinfok is kinfolk. Definitely not tariq working for white supremacist zaddy’s tryna help maga bytches win.
I’d give em the :hhh: and walk away.
Take their Glizzy out your fukking mouf. p*ssy? You got me confused with your loved ones Cody :pacspit:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq treats his followers like trump treats his. Create a problem like the merry Christmas thing, then offer himself as the solution.
I've never in my life heard or seen any set of black immigrants having any issues with black Americans repping the American or any other flag or their heritage. Labor day on the parkway for years black Americans will come out with their American flags and no one cared.

TUKTA7VJDWZPXKYRM3KX3U5Y4A.jpg

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If FBA goes into full trolling mode no one will take it serious.

First of all it's a Foreign country at a even that celebrates West Indian culture, Can't say nikkas is appropriating your culture at a event funded and controlled by them in at completely different country.

In this situation the dude in this sassy ass situation is the tether.