FBA Man visits Caribana and raises his flag

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This isn’t as divisive as people want it to be. Carnival is all about repping your flags whilst celebrating blackness. Tagging Tariq Nasheed makes it and him corny though. He didn’t do this in good faith:scust:
Ain’t even about being divisive, it’s just corny. Have you ever been to any type of carnival? Bunch of proud folk reppin their centuries old country flag yet here you have some handmade made up shyt. It’s sad actually.

Literally be a man without a country brehs

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Ain’t even about being divisive, it’s just corny. Have you ever been to any type of carnival? Bunch of proud folk repoin their country flag and here you have a handmade made up shyt. It’s sad actually.

Literally be a man without a country brehs

Yeah, we have Notting Hill Carnival here in London and everyone shows up repping their flags and it’s all love. African Americans wanting to rep a flag at carnival should be welcomed but what this guy is doing is not in good faith because of a lot of the rhetoric behind Tariq Nasheed/FBA.

I’m not American so I can’t tell a man what to rep but I’m pretty sure no one would have batted an eyelid if he rocked an American flag and was there to have a good time though.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The BA Heritage flag with the sword is swaggier and resonates better. But this is attention seeking pettiness. We got Mardi Gras here in the states

Tariq lost me with that Indian shyt. Foundational is a good succinct term but he put some weird shyt on all of it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They rep caribbean flags at that festival, FBA are based in America but i digress ..

ppl have stated what the “problem” is…I’ve seen american flags repped at some of these events too but at the end of the day ppl are just having a good time…it seems like he was more so looking to make a point rather than have fun based on the tags/@'ing tariq but as some have said I doubt anyone actually in attendance made a big deal about him or was bothered…waaay too much fun to be had