FBA Man visits Caribana and raises his flag

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t even about being divisive, it’s just corny. Have you ever been to any type of carnival? Bunch of proud folk reppin their centuries old country flag yet here you have some handmade made up shyt. It’s sad actually.

Literally be a man without a country brehs

the more ignorant shyt you say, the more im glad the distinction bothers you

and you act like tariq has a monopoly on saying fukked up shyt.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Ain’t even about being divisive, it’s just corny. Have you ever been to any type of carnival? Bunch of proud folk reppin their centuries old country flag yet here you have some handmade made up shyt. It’s sad actually.

Literally be a man without a country brehs

The vast majority of those flags aren't centuries old.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
How many flags for FBA are there now

Most of the flags are for ethnic subgroups(i.e. Gullah-Geechee, Louisiana Creole) or for commemoration(Juneteenth flag).

The African American Heritage Flag is the oldest and only one the represents the entire ethnic group. Most Black American flags are about the same age as most Caribbean and African country flags. The FBA flag is nothing more than a grifting cash grab imo.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]

The BA Heritage flag with the sword is swaggier and resonates better. But this is attention seeking pettiness. We got Mardi Gras here in the states

Tariq lost me with that Indian shyt. Foundational is a good succinct term but he put some weird shyt on all of it.
the other flag with the sword in the middle is much tougher

EadA2s5WkAIyhCH

:salute:
Hardest flag ever, I got it hung up on my wall and tattooed on my shoulder.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
He knows damn well what he doing fukk him and that maga loving c00n tariq :pacspit:
I hope them mandem hurt him and only him make this year Caribana a one casualty event :blessed:
That’s because you’re a p*ssy. Inherently. Picture wanting to see another Black man hurt because of some flag. The sad thing is if you saw him or Tariq or any other Brother reppin FBA or ADOS or anything else in real life on the street you’d keep your eyes down and you’d keep it movin lol