Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine how bytch made u have to be to be upset about this :mjlol: :dead:

imagine how uneducated you have to be to make a post like this

What he did was void of any logic.. going to a FOREIGN Country that has no idea what his agenda is, to a pan caribbean fesitval to rep an AMERICAN flag, NOT in celebration of anything but out of pettiness.

You're bytch made for being this willfully ignorant, typed like some kind of special needs student

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man said causing a major ripple

kevinhart-shaq.gif

These cac characteristics are just pulling on. Being a human troll in real life is white boy shyt. That ‘yea I’m a clown but I win bc you noticed me’ :skip:

Be a whole bamma in real life but cause a ripple on the timeline brehs

and their lack of comprehension of what they're saying here is nauseating(sp?). Even these FBA cult clowns dont' understand what they're typing

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
spend thousands to pull off an inside joke that no one in real life has a clue about :mjlol:

and then tag a pimp like you did something special :mjlol:

with all the women running around this weekend in the City this was your priority? tell us you're a fakkit without saying you're a fakkit :mjlol:

Mental illness.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

the other flag with the sword in the middle is much tougher

The BA Heritage flag with the sword is swaggier and resonates better. But this is attention seeking pettiness. We got Mardi Gras here in the states

Tariq lost me with that Indian shyt. Foundational is a good succinct term but he put some weird shyt on all of it.
Black_Heritage_Flag.jpg

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
No it doesn't.
You don't talk about how deep miami and NYC come, either. You just lie lie lie when we all have camera phones.
Since you want to talk about cross border shyt, talk about how Young Lava managed to get free 🐀

Nikka, why are you mad/in denial :mjlol:

New york nikkas much less Yankee nikkas cross the boarder to toronto and start shyt all the time thinking they have have super powers or something. Some nikkas have gone back home in body bags:mjlol:

Again, its not that serious, anyone can get violated anywhere. Except for me, when i touch your side i keep it polite and im not an idiot. :unimpressed:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
TNo it doesn't.
You don't talk about how deep miami and NYC come, either. You just lie lie lie when we all have camera phones.
Since you want to talk about cross border shyt, talk about how Young Lava managed to get free 🐀

He plead guilty, did dead time and got extradited back here to stand trial for his murder, who can he even snitch on in that case B:childplease:

Plus Jamaicans dont really be snitching like that either :mjtf:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He plead guilty, did dead time and got extradited back here to stand trial for his murder, who can he even snitch on in that case B:childplease:

Plus Jamaicans dont really be snitching like that either :mjtf:
Shower posse nikkas were telling on EACH OTHER as a practice, giving tips, and dropping dimes.
An international firearms charge + poss by foreign national fugitive would equal way more than a few months.