Favorite Power Rangers Series ?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Just to toss out some more categories. Favorite puddy/creeps/fodder/minions/henchman variant, favorite supporting female villain, favorite zords/megazords, favorite last stand/final episode, favorite ranger hideout/secret base/hq, favorite opening theme, favorite ranger superform, which team would you have liked to join?
henchmen - tenga (mostly cause I loved that song they played)
Female vill - Elsa
Zords/Mega zord - Zord: Mega Voyager, Dragonzord
Final ep - Countdown or End of Time
Hideout: Lightspeed Base
Opening Theme: MMPR, SPD, Space, Zeo, Time force
Super form: SWAT mode
Join: time force

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
henchmen - tenga (mostly cause I loved that song they played)
Female vill - Elsa
Zords/Mega zord - Zord: Mega Voyager, Dragonzord
Final ep - Countdown or End of Time
Hideout: Lightspeed Base
Opening Theme: MMPR, SPD, Space, Zeo, Time force
Super form: SWAT mode
Join: time force
Henchman- The grinders from RPM, they collected some Ws and weren't as easy to beat down unmorphed. It also made sense that Venjix could mass produced them.
Female Villain- Tenaya 7. Pawgset proud
Zord: Red Lion from wild force. It was its own person. Iconic. Megazord: Delta Command Zord. HQ transforming into a megazord is a cool concept.
Final Episode: Mystic Force. It's just the nostalgia for me. Back against the wall, stripped of their powers, all hope is lost. Ranger red gives up but the team steers him back. Ended up with the citizens thanking the rangers for the protection for the past few months and gives them their magic. Ending with a team Kamehameha to a beautiful soundtrack :blessed:
Hideout: Delta Command from SPD. Mobile and doubles as a megazord
Opening Theme: Controversial, but either Operation Overdrive or Mystic Force. Sonically superior to the rest
SuperForm: Samurai. They look like shogun
Join: Time Force for obvious reason

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What I'm more :wtf: and :flabbynsick: is SPD was set in 2020...has the current show addressed that it ain't the future no more?

Wonder if kalish and them thought the series wouldn't last that long so thought 15-20ish years in they wouldn't run into this problem...although kalish was never one for continuity anyway :lolbron:

Edit: nevermind...it takes place in 3 years, 2025....for some reason I thought it was 2020.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Is she the first official red female ranger?

I know we had that a squad spd one but that wasn't really official.

And that special looks dope.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
damn those custom suits look like ass. if they are using kyuranger mechs they should use the suits

Daps
The original, the semi original where the red, black and yellow rangers were replaced, in space, and then the ninja arc.

I HATED Zeo and that arc where the rangers got changed into children.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
i get not using all ten suits. they could just use the core 5 with the extra red and maybe purple dragon
It's all brand new footage and no sentai (outside of the zords) so that's why they aren't using the Uchu suits. Not a bad thing at all though as a lot of the new sentai suits are rather ugly and wacky and no way can they use them here.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
so hasbro really is trying to move away from sentai footage. shame. it really seems like zenkaiger would be well adapted