Favorite Power Rangers Series ?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
SPD getting so many mentions in this thread is how I know this isn't a black site.

Y'all really fukked with the season where the Power Rangers were cops? :mjpls:
Nahhhh SPD is dope. Actually just finished watching an episode of it myself.

Well worth the praise with the only real criticism is Sam :ehh:

If you really want to know a group of a$$holes, it’s that Overdrive team. The most unlikable and one of the only ranger teams that quit and gave up the moment they lost their powers.

Last edited:

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I’m 29 so I would say I fell off watching like 6th grade when Tommy had came back. I remember watching Space along with big bad beetle borgs :ohlawd:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
SPD getting so many mentions in this thread is how I know this isn't a black site.

Y'all really fukked with the season where the Power Rangers were cops? :mjpls:

I used to watch SPD on ABC Family every morning...

It's one of the few Disney seasons that I can tolerate. Mystic Force was just corny and that's where I lost interest. At that point, I was more immersed into watching old Digimon reruns.

At least they put a Black man charge named Jack.

Sam was salty as hell that he couldn't be the red ranger.

I know he was hitting the Yellow Ranger on da low

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Second half of season two of Dino Fury just dropped. Finished it this morning.

Overall, it was pretty decent. I still had a few issues with it (Ollie is a grade-A dikkhead), but I actually really liked it.
I was disappointed in how they handled Lord Zedd because he's defeated in the most anticlimactic way possible, but he was only there to set up his role as the main villain in Cosmic Fury.

I also like how the main villains Void Knight and Void Queen learn that the pink ranger is their long-lost daughter, then the show flash forwards to six months later and Void Queen is six months pregnant. :mjlol: They must have started fukking immediately after the final battle.

I still give Beast Morphers a slight edge because of the Venjix reveal, but the Hasbro seasons have been very solid, and much better than any of the Kalish or Neo-Saban eras' seasons.

I also like how the Hasbro era has been unafraid to play with Power Rangers lore, which I guess is the advantage of the Boom comics being around for eight years and 100 issues. In years prior, we got very lazy and surface-level callbacks like Thrax, or Mystic Mother, or Lord Drayven, or the entirety of Super Megaforce.