Favorite Power Rangers Series ?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of Twitter, how do people feel about Amelia being the red ranger?

I'm seeing a lot of discourse about how Zayto, who's played by a half-black half-Asian actor, got demoted and pushed out of focus like the previous black red rangers, and how the rest of the rangers, who are all POC, got pushed aside to make the one white girl in the cast red.

I get the argument, but it's not anything I'm upset over. Realistically, Aiyon should have been the leader since he came to the team challenging Zayto for the spot, but the rest of the season portrayed him like an idiot, so that wouldn't have worked. Izzy seemed like the character who had more leadership capabilities than Amelia, if they really wanted a female red.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Speaking of Twitter, how do people feel about Amelia being the red ranger?

I'm seeing a lot of discourse about how Zayto, who's played by a half-black half-Asian actor, got demoted and pushed out of focus like the previous black red rangers, and how the rest of the rangers, who are all POC, got pushed aside to make the one white girl in the cast red.

I get the argument, but it's not anything I'm upset over. Realistically, Aiyon should have been the leader since he came to the team challenging Zayto for the spot, but the rest of the season portrayed him like an idiot, so that wouldn't have worked. Izzy seemed like the character who had more leadership capabilities than Amelia, if they really wanted a female red.
I don't necessarily have an issue over it because as we've seen with other power seasons (MMPR, Time Force, Wild Force and Dino Thunder), being the Ranger ranger didn't necessarily make you the leader. The only issue that I have really is the fact that it kind of followed Mystic Force in that one character was the center of attention while everyone else was essentially just there.

Dino Fury was essentially the Amelia story when it was all said and done and everyone else was a part of it.

Besides they were setting up Zayto as new ranger color anyways at the end of the season, so it’s not surprising that the mantle was passed on to someone else.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I have the DVDs, but LET'S GO! :blessed:

Any of y'all who haven't seen the GOAT season yet have no excuses now. :ufdup:

I could be wrong, but I believe that is every Power Ranger season uploaded now unless they’re going to upload the MMPR re-version one as well (they shouldn’t)

I don’t count Dino Fury since that’s on Netflix

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could be wrong, but I believe that is every Power Ranger season uploaded now unless they’re going to upload the MMPR re-version one as well (they shouldn’t)

I don't see any (official) playlists for Samurai and Megaforce yet, and those were taken off Netflix recently.

Ninja Steel, Beast Morphers and Dino Fury are all on Netflix.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

They are but they are release about 6 episodes new a week at a time so it’s gonna take awhile

They are just now on the RPM season and they started doing this almost a year ago now

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
They're turning Green Cosmic Fury's girlfriend into PR's first Orange ranger:

Power-Rangers-Cosmic-Fury-Orange-Ranger-1-1024x536.png

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They're turning Green Cosmic Fury's girlfriend into PR's first Orange ranger:

Power-Rangers-Cosmic-Fury-Orange-Ranger-1-1024x536.png
And will even have matching daggers along with her :mjlol:

Technically she wouldn’t be the first if you classify Kat from SPD as orange.

Still curious how the zord formation will work though since Russell Curry’s ranger color wasn’t in the Sentai

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
And will even have matching daggers along with her :mjlol:

Technically she wouldn’t be the first if you classify Kat from SPD as orange.

Still curious how the zord formation will work though since Russell Curry’s ranger color wasn’t in the Sentai
I bet he'll just have a fleet of various Zords just like the Wild Force Silver ranger.