father loses his daughter cause he smoked weed, daughter killed by step parents

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Am I missing something here? Was he smoking crack? Whats the difference between having a bowl, and drinking a beer, popping a vik, or smoking a cigarette?

Weed is a psychoactive drug that puts the welfare of those around him in jeopardy?

:snoop:

Why do you guys do this? The difference is one is illegal and the others aren't. You should bring this up to your local congressmen then proceed to get removed from assembly by security :laff: Come on breh. You know the risks when you do illegal drugs(in this case you fools didn't even know Parental drug use is child abuse :skip:) so don't cry. You a big boy. You decide to drink alcohol underage or abuse prescription pills don't cry when you get fukked up by the law. You know the rules. Accept the consequences. I'm not built for that prison life so I don't smoke. Really that simple.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:snoop:

Why do you guys do this? The difference is one is illegal and the others aren't. You should bring this up to your local congressmen then proceed to get removed from assembly by security :laff: Come on breh. You know the risks when you do illegal drugs(in this case you fools didn't even know Parental drug use is child abuse :skip:) so don't cry. You a big boy. You decide to drink alcohol underage or abuse prescription pills don't cry when you get fukked up by the law. You know the rules. Accept the consequences. I'm not built for that prison life so I don't smoke. Really that simple.

You're going to have to give me a lil something more than "its illegal"....guess what, there were laws where it was illegal for us to be able bodied citizens for centuries. Were those laws just and unimpeachable?

If you are going to take a moral stand, and celebrate the fact that this man had his child taken away which set off a tragic chain of events, then present some sort of scientific evidence that supports taking children out of homes, because their parents smoke a lil weed. Explain to us how children in such homes are being endangered, and its incumbent upon us as a society to remove them from these environments.

If you cant, then perhaps you should reflect on your position here. You know goddamn well that our weed laws are powered by a prison industrial complex, and big pharm/tobacco's stranglehold on our body politic. How many more lives are going to be destroyed by the state over a harmless drug? Get with the program here, and stop acting like a slave.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
You're going to have to give me a lil something more than "its illegal"....guess what, there were laws where it was illegal for us to be able bodied citizens for centuries. Were those laws just and unimpeachable?

If you are going to take a moral stand, and celebrate the fact that this man had his child taken away which set off a tragic chain of events, then present some sort of scientific evidence that supports taking children out of homes, because their parents smoke a lil weed. Explain to us how children in such homes are being endangered, and its incumbent upon us as a society to remove them from these environments.

If you cant, then perhaps you should reflect on your position here. You know goddamn well that our weed laws are powered by a prison industrial complex, and big pharm/tobacco's stranglehold on our body politic. How many more lives are going to be destroyed over a harmless drug? Get with the program here, and stop acting like a slave.

I love you like a brother but :snooze:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wouldn't have lost custody if he wasn't smoking weed. He puts his kid in danger by having drugs in the house. He could get robbed. He could have been followed from his dealers house etc. He neglected his duties as a father by putting himself in a position to have the state take care of his kids for him. That's pathetic. I would probably stop smoking before I let that scenario even become a possibility.
:what::what::what:

yall this what happens when you post about shyt you dont know about.

Daps
The law is the law, nikka. Don't like it? Then organize people and take steps to change it. But don't break the law and get surprised when you suffer the consequences.

If they fukkin' make spoons illegal, to the point where my kid can get taken away from me over being found in possession of them, best believe I'm gonna eat my Honey Bunches of Oats with a fork until it changes.....and in the meantime, support any effort to legalize spoons again. But I ain't gonna buy a gang of spoons defiantly, and when they take my kid, be shocked like ":damn: BUT THEY JUST UTENSILS, THOUGH"

Nah, son. My ass knew what the deal was when I got them spoons :manny:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say it with me children.

Parental drug abuse is child abuse

majority of parents abuse alcohol. is that child abuse as well? stop posting b

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The law is the law, nikka. Don't like it? Then organize people and take steps to change it. But don't break the law and get surprised when you suffer the consequences.

If they fukkin' make spoons illegal, to the point where my kid can get taken away from me over being found in possession of them, best believe I'm gonna eat my Honey Bunches of Oats with a fork until it changes.....and in the meantime, support any effort to legalize spoons again. But I ain't gonna buy a gang of spoons defiantly, and when they take my kid, be shocked like ":damn: BUT THEY JUST UTENSILS, THOUGH"

Nah, son. My ass knew what the deal was when I got them spoons :manny:
but should the state have the ability to take your kid for a misdemeanor at best? Why is Wiz Khalifa able to smoke w a kid and not thus guy? because its legal where he is? thats bullshyt. I know parents with DUI's that still have their kids and was never at risk of even losing them.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin

You read that too? Typical victim mentality. You guys put faith in the law. You should put power in yourself and n
but should the state have the ability to take your kid for a misdemeanor at best? Why is Wiz Khalifa able to smoke w a kid and not thus guy? because its legal where he is? thats bullshyt. I know parents with DUI's that still have their kids and was never at risk of even losing them.

Wiz Khalifa is a celebrity and weed culture and celebrity goes hand and hand :laff: Real life sheep breh. I could see it now rolling in for your court date bring up Lindsay Lohan and Wiz Khalifa. You still going to get that work. Yeh you made a nice little point..Off to jail you go. :smh:

And DUI convictions definitely can fukk up your custody especially if the kid was in the vehicle at the time. In this case the kid was IN THE HOUSE AT THE TIME HE WAS SMOKING. :ufdup: and :smh: at you smart dumb nyggas not knowing the laws that are going to fukk you degenerates in a couple of years. Only a matter of time.

8UjFu8FQ3zYEUoat8zUMPRgX1dT.jpg

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
how is drinking alcohol daily abusing a child? seriously. most parents have a drink after work and their kids turn out just fine.

There's a difference between having a beer everyday and abusing alcohol. (Even though that's not for me personally)..Doing an illegal drug (no matter how harmless you dudes believe it is) is completely different than having a beer. How you guys manage to conflate the two is crazy.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You read that too? Typical victim mentality. You guys put faith in the law. You should put power in yourself and n

Wiz Khalifa is a celebrity and weed culture and celebrity goes hand and hand :laff: Real life sheep breh. I could see it now rolling in for your court date bring up Lindsay Lohan and Wiz Khalifa. You still going to get that work. Yeh you made a nice little point..Off to jail you go. :smh:

And DUI convictions definitely can fukk up your custody especially if the kid was in the vehicle at the time. In this case the kid was IN THE HOUSE AT THE TIME HE WAS SMOKING. :ufdup: and :smh: at you smart dumb nyggas not knowing the laws that are going to fukk you degenerates in a couple of years. Only a matter of time.

8UjFu8FQ3zYEUoat8zUMPRgX1dT.jpg
how is smoking in the same house as a kid dangerous to the kid in any way?